1994 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
great car
By liltigg on 05/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan

the honda accord is a great car and fun to drive, mine is 10 years old and i have had no problems with it.

Best Car Ever Owned!
By Lghtspeedz on 04/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

My dad bought this car new and was going to trade it in (on a newer modedl) at 238,000 miles. Even with those miles I decided to buy it from him. I just turned over 281,000 miles and the engine runs strong. The body has some rust but the overall the car has been great. It is slowly starting to lose its gusto and I will be trading it in soon (hopefully on another used Accord). I would highly recommend any Accord!!!!

My White Honda
By Rick Haines on 03/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

It is a great little car with a big car ride. Great on gas. Inside has lots of room. and plenty of trunk space.

Great Car - Hi Quality and Reliability
By chris205 on 02/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan

Overall great reliability. Bought the car new (2nd Accord - kept the first 8 years and sold with 157k miles. I had a std transmisssion and never had to replace the clutch. Front Leather seats had to be replaced after five years. Replaced radiator fan (105k) and a/c fan (125k) but other than that just routine maintenance. Build Quality outstanding. The car had no rattles after nearly nine years. Replaced it with a 2003 Accord EX! Another Great Car!

Best Car I've Ever Had
By binky on 02/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan

I cannot believe how reliable this car has been for me. Currently at 154,000 miles and I plan on keeping it for a while.

Best Car
By pyramid on 01/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan

I've never had a problem on this car that wasn't inflicted by me.

Love My Honda
By E Barksdale on 11/28/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

Best auto I've ever owned. Purchased new in 93 and 178,500 miles later, it still runs just as good as the day I drove it off the lot. Weekly trips from Atlanta to Columbus GA during a 3 year period it never left me stranded.(Extremely Reliability) HONDA MAKES EXCELLENT AUTOMOBILES!!

Car that last
By Mr.Yang on 11/21/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan

parents bought me this car when it had 110k miles. Now it has over 190K. Everything is working great like the first day i bought it.

My car
By Mimi on 10/30/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

It's excellent to have an Accord.

Almost loyal as a dog
By SPARKY on 10/04/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Honda Accord Sedan DX 4dr Sedan

This has been a reliable car. Before I owned 2 Chevy Cavaliers (ugh), an Audi, a VW Golf, a Ford Escort (double ugh), and a Chevy Celebrity Wagon. Only the Audi and the Golf lasted longer; now at 108,000. However, the finish (white) lost its luster in the FL sun after a couple of years. Recently it wouldn't start within a couple of minutes of shutting off the engine, as when you get gas or are running errands. I just had to replace the master brake cylinder and now stops are bumpy and one setting of the AC doesn't work any more. In thinking about a new car, I wonder if any one that I can afford will hold up as well.