1994 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
No Title
By dpcrlsn on 11/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan

Reasonable car to own. Fair value overall. Disappointed with the front driver's seat - poor back support. Fair performance for a 4 cyl. Adequate gas milage (22 - 25 on average). Terrible rust spot developed on the passenger-side rear, just above and slightly in front of the wheel-well (sp?).

Honda-94, One Of The Best Cars Driven
By catfish on 11/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

A Fun Car To Drive. Very Low Main't. A Good Good Value For Your Dollar.

Can't go wrong with Accord
By jma3 on 10/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan

Owning an Accord is a pleasure. It is reliable, comfortable, and inexpensive to own. You can pile on the miles, and it just gets worn in like a first baseman's mit. The styling does not get tiresome, though it won't win too many beauty contests. The inside is comfortable, roomy, and durable. If you are looking for a trustworthy car, look to the Accord.

Problems with a Honda?
By HondaOwner on 10/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

I've had this car less than 2 years. I bought it used with only 84,000 miles on it. Well, I figured it would last me a while, but I'm trading it. I've had problems from the start, one after another. And some of the problems are ones that are common with all ones of this year, and other ones are just crazy. Today, I was driving on the highway, and AGAIN, the tachometer started jumping and around and the car would turn off and on, ON THE HIGHWAY. And this is only one of the several problems totalling so far over $1700, and I haven't gotten this problem fixed yet. What am I to do, probably be a little weary of any other Honda purchase in the future.

Forever yours!
By Willem Gerrit on 10/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan

This car is definitely one of the most reliable cars a person can own. There are plenty of features available and the styling is still considered modern and timeless. The V-Tec engine gives it plenty of power, the road noise is limited, and the interior comfort is superior. Once you own this car, you will drive it forever!

Love the Accord!
By Nugget21 on 09/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan

My dad bought me this car for highschool and I absolutely loved it. The lady we bought it from either didn't take very good care of it (maintence- oil, transmission fluid*) and/or mine was put together on a Friday and finished on a Monday. We had it for roughly a year and the transmission went out. So, take care of your accord. But other then that it was just minor things. We bought it with 94K and I've put 40k on it, and haven't had any problems. This year it is actually being passed on to my brother. He wasn't wanting a hand-me- down, but changed his mind when I modified it a bit with lights and an intake. But I definately recommend buying an Accord.

Love everything but the A/C
By csmith6281 on 09/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

Purchased new and passed on to my daughter in 2000; still going strong. Smooth, easy shifting 5-spd trans makes it fun to drive. Great acceleration for a 4-cyl. Interior room and trunk space great, comfortable for 4 adults, acceptable for 5. But the A/C has never worked well, and has sucked up a lot of money.

Just can't let go.
By Mr. Wendell on 08/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

I really like this car. I don't want to part with it. It's comfortable to drive and has the performance when needed. Very smooth on the road. We've had it 7 years and I'm trying to see how I can keep it even though we're out growing it as a family. It's worth so much more than anything I can sell it for.

1994 ACCORD EX, Bigger Bang For The Buck
By charles jr on 06/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan

I bought this car used with about 100 thousand miles on it. I do quite a bit of driving and over the last year I have put 30 thousand miles on the car and have had no major repair costs. This car is great on fuel and obviously very reliable. If you plan on getting a used car more than 5 years old with high mileage, then there is no safer bet than an accord.

better than expected
By regular guy on 06/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

I bought this car used from a very honest lady who even told me the A/C needed to be charged and the valve cover gasket needed replacement. I have driven this car for a couple of years, and outside: oil changes, valve adjustment and gasket (100 bucks), and charging the A/C (50 bucks) the car has been ultra reliable. The even more surprising thing is that the car is still fun to drive. It rides ultra smooth and is much faster than it feels. I am often at 80 mph on the freeway and don't even notice except for all of the cars I am passing up.