Used 1994 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews - 137 Car Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

1994 Honda Accord

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Excelent handling and gas mileage.
By charlie

1994 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan

The '94 Accord was a wonderful car. I had it for 10 years. Unfortunately I crashed it last November. It was a great car. When I crashed it it had 230,000 miles on it and still ran fine, we didn’t start it up for 5 months, and when we did it didn’t have a problem. It got terrific gas mileage. Edmunds report 22/28, but that’s ridiculous. I got 28/34, and one time on the free way going out of state I got 42 MPG, hondas are truly amazing with gas mileage. It was my first honda but since then I/my family has bought 5. I don't understand why people buy anything else. They are the best non-luxury car out there.

Handling, gas mileage, long lasting, reliable.

It was sort of small for a mid-sized sedan. but its a larger car now. other than that. . . i couldn't think of anything.

What do you expect? It's a honda!
By davey5300

1994 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan

This was my first and only car that I've owned, and I've already made up my mind: Only Hondas! it's a 94 Accord ex 4 dr automatic Red. I love it. I have had some problems with it but nothing major. the engine is very strong. It won't die. I've tried to blow so many times but i can't. & that's a good thing. The only reason I'm getting rid of it is to get a 5 speed.

VTEC! slick sounding engine for a stock automatics shift very nicely. Body design ( put a spoiler on the trunk, and u got a slick lil sports car.)

road noise and a better speaker system and bigger rims (like 17") other than that, nothing

264K miles and counting......
By NCSouthernGirl

1994 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan

I bought my 1994 Accord EX in April 1997 with around 40K miles. Today it has 264K miles. It has the same engine. I have not spent a lot of money in repairs on my car. Just your usual stuff, brakes, tires, oil changes every 3K-5K miles, one timing belt and pump, speedometer sensor about 2 weeks ago, new radiator. It is a 14 yr old car that has been good to me. I will keep this car as long as it runs. I hate a car payment and I'd rather fix this car than have a ridiculous monthly car payment, higher insurance and property taxes. This is my 2nd Honda Accord and it is the only car I will ever buy for the rest of my life and I will be 49 on July 10.

Gas mileage, reliability, transmission, and looks.

Air conditioner has never worked well. Never really gets cold, just cool.

Love my Honda
By StevenSanAntonio

1994 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

Only had a few minor repairs as far as the engine is concerned, but nothing major. Almost about to hit 200,000 miles on the odometer, which is equal to about 75,000 miles on most domestic vehicles. This car has proven to better than the 1999 Accord I purchased but ended up selling. It's always great to see another older model Honda on the roads, great advertisement.

Gas mileage, comfort, size, fun to drive

Wish the body paint was better, motor problems in the rear windows. Wish Honda would give customers a free complete overhaul on cars ten years or older since we are the ones that are doing the important advertisement for their company.

Great overall car
By Accord_guy

1994 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan

I've had this car since 2002, six years later and still have had no problems with it. I drive in the city, as well as long 400 mile trips. Car looks great, gets 35 mpg on the highway, 29 combined. It now has 210,000 miles and still runs strong and reliable. I would recommend this car to anyone.

Sun roof, power everything, 145hp v- tec engine.

Could use more comfy seats, gear box isn't the smoothest but is bullet proof.