Used 1994 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

1994 Honda Accord

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

What do you expect? It's a honda!
By davey5300

1994 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan

This was my first and only car that I've owned, and I've already made up my mind: Only Hondas! it's a 94 Accord ex 4 dr automatic Red. I love it. I have had some problems with it but nothing major. the engine is very strong. It won't die. I've tried to blow so many times but i can't. & that's a good thing. The only reason I'm getting rid of it is to get a 5 speed.

Favorite Features

VTEC! slick sounding engine for a stock automatics shift very nicely. Body design ( put a spoiler on the trunk, and u got a slick lil sports car.)

Suggested Improvements

road noise and a better speaker system and bigger rims (like 17") other than that, nothing

264K miles and counting......
By NCSouthernGirl

1994 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan

I bought my 1994 Accord EX in April 1997 with around 40K miles. Today it has 264K miles. It has the same engine. I have not spent a lot of money in repairs on my car. Just your usual stuff, brakes, tires, oil changes every 3K-5K miles, one timing belt and pump, speedometer sensor about 2 weeks ago, new radiator. It is a 14 yr old car that has been good to me. I will keep this car as long as it runs. I hate a car payment and I'd rather fix this car than have a ridiculous monthly car payment, higher insurance and property taxes. This is my 2nd Honda Accord and it is the only car I will ever buy for the rest of my life and I will be 49 on July 10.

Favorite Features

Gas mileage, reliability, transmission, and looks.

Suggested Improvements

Air conditioner has never worked well. Never really gets cold, just cool.

Love my Honda
By StevenSanAntonio

1994 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

Only had a few minor repairs as far as the engine is concerned, but nothing major. Almost about to hit 200,000 miles on the odometer, which is equal to about 75,000 miles on most domestic vehicles. This car has proven to better than the 1999 Accord I purchased but ended up selling. It's always great to see another older model Honda on the roads, great advertisement.

Favorite Features

Gas mileage, comfort, size, fun to drive

Suggested Improvements

Wish the body paint was better, motor problems in the rear windows. Wish Honda would give customers a free complete overhaul on cars ten years or older since we are the ones that are doing the important advertisement for their company.

Great overall car
By Accord_guy

1994 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan

I've had this car since 2002, six years later and still have had no problems with it. I drive in the city, as well as long 400 mile trips. Car looks great, gets 35 mpg on the highway, 29 combined. It now has 210,000 miles and still runs strong and reliable. I would recommend this car to anyone.

Favorite Features

Sun roof, power everything, 145hp v- tec engine.

Suggested Improvements

Could use more comfy seats, gear box isn't the smoothest but is bullet proof.

One of the best cars ever!
By richard

1994 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe

I just bought a 94 Accord ex from my Buddy for $600 it came to around $750ish with title fees and whatnot, the car has 188k and runs like it's brand new, I need need to do minor work to make this car purrfect, I order new headers cause 14+ year old headers are rusted and make a funny noise. I just bought new headlights, spark plugs, & a fuel filter one I get those installed I plan on keeping this car running for another 100k

Favorite Features

V_TEC w/ a 5speed. all I'm saying is 5th gear cruising at 1,500 rpm getting about 40+ MPG beat that hybrids

Suggested Improvements

Keep up the good work Honda!