1994 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Forever yours!
By Willem Gerrit on 10/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan

This car is definitely one of the most reliable cars a person can own. There are plenty of features available and the styling is still considered modern and timeless. The V-Tec engine gives it plenty of power, the road noise is limited, and the interior comfort is superior. Once you own this car, you will drive it forever!

Love the Accord!
By Nugget21 on 09/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan

My dad bought me this car for highschool and I absolutely loved it. The lady we bought it from either didn't take very good care of it (maintence- oil, transmission fluid*) and/or mine was put together on a Friday and finished on a Monday. We had it for roughly a year and the transmission went out. So, take care of your accord. But other then that it was just minor things. We bought it with 94K and I've put 40k on it, and haven't had any problems. This year it is actually being passed on to my brother. He wasn't wanting a hand-me- down, but changed his mind when I modified it a bit with lights and an intake. But I definately recommend buying an Accord.

Love everything but the A/C
By csmith6281 on 09/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

Purchased new and passed on to my daughter in 2000; still going strong. Smooth, easy shifting 5-spd trans makes it fun to drive. Great acceleration for a 4-cyl. Interior room and trunk space great, comfortable for 4 adults, acceptable for 5. But the A/C has never worked well, and has sucked up a lot of money.

Just can't let go.
By Mr. Wendell on 08/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

I really like this car. I don't want to part with it. It's comfortable to drive and has the performance when needed. Very smooth on the road. We've had it 7 years and I'm trying to see how I can keep it even though we're out growing it as a family. It's worth so much more than anything I can sell it for.

Looks Great After 9 Years
By EDR on 08/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe

Runs like new. Still sporty appearance with spoiler. Only had to have had into service for couple of repairs. Lost over $600 on extended service warranty after 7 years.

Honda EX wagon
By smo615 on 07/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Honda Accord EX 4dr Wagon

I bought my 1994 Accord Wagon used in 1997 with 35,000 miles. I now have 133,700 miles on this trouble free car. The only weak part of Hondas are the brakes. It rides well, has a peppy engine, and looks great. I love the interior. I buy another one tomorrow if Honda would only import a wagon again. (They sell one in Japan and Europe.)

1994 ACCORD EX, Bigger Bang For The Buck
By charles jr on 06/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan

I bought this car used with about 100 thousand miles on it. I do quite a bit of driving and over the last year I have put 30 thousand miles on the car and have had no major repair costs. This car is great on fuel and obviously very reliable. If you plan on getting a used car more than 5 years old with high mileage, then there is no safer bet than an accord.

More than met expectations
By Indolawson on 06/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Honda Accord LX 2dr Coupe

I have owned Hondas in the past and currently own two. This '94 Accord is what I expected--enough power, acceptable comfort, good styling, and extremely reliable.

better than expected
By regular guy on 06/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

I bought this car used from a very honest lady who even told me the A/C needed to be charged and the valve cover gasket needed replacement. I have driven this car for a couple of years, and outside: oil changes, valve adjustment and gasket (100 bucks), and charging the A/C (50 bucks) the car has been ultra reliable. The even more surprising thing is that the car is still fun to drive. It rides ultra smooth and is much faster than it feels. I am often at 80 mph on the freeway and don't even notice except for all of the cars I am passing up.

great car
By liltigg on 05/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan

the honda accord is a great car and fun to drive, mine is 10 years old and i have had no problems with it.