Used 1994 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews - 137 Car Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Reliable car to own
By csaleem

1994 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

Purchased a gray LX used at 38k which was assembled in Japan. Changed Radiator, Ignition key switch, Battery and tires once. Runs great at 101k without any hesistation. Recently my friend tested it at 115 MPH still has some power. Just do the regular maintenence in the manual she will last a long time. Driver side window rolls up slow maybe need new motor.

Great power with 4 cylinders. Good trunk size and leg room.

inside gets noisy over 60 MPH as the rubber on the doors wear off. Paint chips off

I love my Honda!
By ComVirt

1994 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan

I have been driving it for a few years, it has over 250k on it but the odometer wasn't working when I purchased it. I have put a couple thousand miles on it and have had one problem that was fixed cheap because I know a mechanic. The timing jumped when I was racing it (which should be expected at about 300k). It doesn't burn oil, gets great fuel economy and runs smoother than even some new cars, but has been getting rusty in the usual places(which I will have fixed soon). It had a cold air intake when I bought it and I can definately say it made a big difference over stock compared to specifications I have read online. Only complaint is rust...but for a car with about 300k, its expected.

Performance, fuel efficency, comfort, style, reliability, VTEC!

More rust resistant metal..?

Old Faithful
By Chris

1994 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan

My Accord is still going strong after the two years that I've had it. It now has 136,000 miles, and still no major mechanical problems. One power window went out, trim piece on driver's door broke off, power antenna stopped working, and one speaker has died. As of lately, the display on the original radio goes off and on. Putting my finger in the cassette slot and pulling out usually solves the problem. So far it has been worth the $5,000 I paid for it. I plan on driving it at least another year or so until I get a pay raise, then I'll get a newer Honda.

Power accessories, good sound quality from speakers, rear spoiler

Radio antenna should have been built into the back glass like on newer cars.

don't hesitate
By Naileater

1994 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

190k and still runs like a top. I would drive it across the country right now. Looking for another 50 gr out of it.

Honda reliability.

Who cares, it's 12 years old. A little better fuel economy.

Mixed review
By Mixed review

1994 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan

The car runs great at 94,000 miles but the drivers window had to be repaired 6 times the hand brake got stuck in they up position, the trans. got stuck in the drive position, each time the alarm is activated the radio asks for a security code - it is only suppose to do that when the battery dies and that happened about 5 times, the seats that fold down in the rear bounce back up, and the sunroof gets stuck periodicaly and theres nothing the dealership can do! Beware of this piece of junk!!

Nothing this car is1 blank plain has nothing out of the ordinary!

Quality!