1994 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Makes a great first car.
By josh1189 on 10/18/12 11:09 AM (PDT)

1994 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan

I bought my '94 Accord EX 4 cyl auto in July 2007, with 91K miles on it, had it for 2.5 years and it was great. A few problems occured, like the A/C went out, I replaced the exhaust sytem, the battery and a couple tires. For a car of its age, I didn't think that was too bad. It ran wonderfully, never broke down and never stalled on me. Finally, though, in November of 2009, the heater core went out, causing a nasty mess of sticky smog to enter the car through the air vents, so I couldn't turn on the heat...during the winter, it was NOT fun. So, since the repair would have cost me over $1,000, I had to sell it. It was just too much. Overall, it was a great car and I highly reccommend it!

AMAZING
By jdmbaby on 07/30/12 11:10 AM (PDT)

1994 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

I love my honda, i have had it for 6 years, and it now has over 465k miles and only have had to do routine maintenance and minor things, never had a problem. Still runs and drives great has ice cold ac and still shifts and runs just like it did when i got it 6 years ago. I love taking it to the mountains and taking it camping and it has just always been a great family car. I will never trade it in no matter what... i will drive the car till it dies, then just install another motor once it does die, i always recommend Honda! I love my Honda!

It Never Quits!
By hondafever on 02/15/12 13:48 PM (PST)

1994 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan

This car right here was purchased by my cousin back in 95 it's jet black with the spoiler which makes it look that much cooler. this car now has 374,000 miles and, still running strong it still rides on the original suspension,axles,struts. and the only thing that has went wrong recently was the radiator and, blower motor and thermostat also went out but what can you complain about? over 300,00 miles and, Just now giving minor problems I have to say this was the best accord ever made if you can get one go for it because they are worth every dime!

Mine must be a lemon??
By jsalter on 02/10/12 08:55 AM (PST)

1994 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan

I'm not sure what everyone else is raving about regarding how great and reliable this car is, because mine has been quite the opposite. I bought mine in 2007 with 98k miles on it from a friend who had just replaced the timing belt. Still, over the past 5 years, I have replaced more things on this car than I ever have on any of my other vehicles I've ever owned. I've owned 3 Hondas in the 90s, 2 Toyotas in the 90s, 2 Nissans 80s, a Volvo 90s, and a Pontiac 80s. This was the worst car out of all of them.

1994 Accord - still running strong ...
By lneller on 12/01/11 11:53 AM (PST)

1994 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

I bought a 1994 Accord LX coupe in November 2005. At the time, it had 177,000 miles on it - just getting broken in for a Honda. Had no hesitation about buying it. I kept it for 4 years, until I moved to Hawaii. In the 4 years that I had it, I had little problems. I burned the clutch up (I was new to 5 spds). I got some new brakes. I did have to replace the engine at about 220K (it was about $1000). That was about it. I sold it to my ex-boyfriend, who drove it for 2 more years until selling it. It was still running strong (and will do so for a while). Loved this car!!

360,000 miles, like new
By MrKing on 09/27/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

Great car, purchased 12 years ago, never left me stranded at 360,000 miles. Very comfortable, very reliable, white paint still looks great, interior looks great. Very durable interior materials that really don't show any signs of wear at all, except maybe the floor mats. 5-speed is a must, original clutch after all these miles, shifts perfect. Recently replaced some wear and tear parts, radiator, stereo, ac compressor, timing belt (x2). Other than that it has never broke down, just maintenance. Although odometer stopped working about 3 weeks ago. About to get a new accord coupe, i'll probably cry when i sell her though. Best relationship I've ever had

Can't Touch This
By Jimmy Jet on 07/28/10 22:50 PM (PDT)

1994 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

Best Honda I've ever owned. Great on Gas, fun to drive, As comfortable as my 2002 Accord EX. Great Handling, especially with my new 17" BBS Wheels and V Rated High Performance Tires. I added Direct cold air intake, a hotter thermostat, and High Performance wires and plugs... this car handles Awesome! Everyone asks me to sell it to them; huh, right! Get your own.

Super HONDA
By nando on 05/26/10 13:29 PM (PDT)

1994 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan

I got my 1994 Accord on auction, it had 132,000 miles on it at the time, now the engine gave out due to a busted heater hose, I ran it hot, it had 482,000 miles on it, this baby just kept on ticking. This was my second 94 Honda, my first had 413,000 miles, then I donated it. They had a 4 cyl, great pick-up, and about 35 mpg, and smooth to drive, Honda lover forever.

1994 Honda Accord EX Sedan
By Rahul K. on 05/20/10 11:44 AM (PDT)

1994 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan

Great car when you run it on cruise. I recently bought one with 120k miles on it, very clean from inside, runs great, like the sunroof, cruise, spoiler on the back, nice handling etc. This car is not a racing car and takes time to pick up but once on the road and in D4 (auto)it runs smooth and no hiccups. I like the way the car handling, is there any room for improvement? yes! They could have made the seats a little more comfortable, lumbar support and power driver seat is a steal.It's not a luxury car but if you need a daily commuter or A to B this is the best deal.I got an avg of 27 mpg on highway with a speed of 70-80 mph and city around 24. Fabric- seats '94 held themselves really well.

Trying to get one more.
By Sakar on 05/13/10 13:28 PM (PDT)

1994 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan

Bought in 1999 with 65K miles. The odometer stopped on 259K, Tried to fix it so I can drive up to 300K. Engine is still running good, but the rust killing it, Patched it, passed the inspection. The clutch is original and no sign to give up. Starter has been replace 3 times and Exhaust 5 times, radiator 2 times and timing belt 2 times. Many many times the calipers and one time the rotors. Now you figure out the durability and performance of this car. People are ready to by it for 500. Wanna ride a car for long, you need to know little work too otherwise it may not be worth of keeping over 15 years. Feel sorry not able to put 300K miles and take a pictures, because it stopped.