1994 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Great car. I love it.and the civic 2
By I Gotta Need 4 Speed on 04/29/08 19:18 PM (PDT)

1994 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe

So I have this car a couple of months ago and that car is great, is fast, is sexy, and everything else. Someone hit it in the front I cry for it, the guy thought that I was injured. But I still have it. I'm going to make it nicer and faster now. Is red I'm going to drop it a couple of inch to the floor... Everyone like my car everywhere I stop people ask me how much I want for it... But too bad is not for sale... LOL....

Good car
By kerry on 12/07/07 23:32 PM (PST)

1994 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe

This is a decent car with very few problems. With 138k miles, I have put on a timing belt, water pump and new seals to prevent sudden oil loss (honda recall item). The window regulator was replaced, too. It gets 28 mpg overall. It has a smooth but sporty ride and is quite fast for an automatic. The paint is oxidized a bit and there are some rust spots. I can depend on this car. It is pretty easy to work on as well. You'll enjoy this car.

I love this car!!
By mgnabors on 10/21/07 20:32 PM (PDT)

1994 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe

Bought this car to get around after postgraduate study abroad and looking for jobs. Great mileage (24 city/34 highway). Looks like new except for a few chips and dings. Have driven all over with no complaints or problems. Will definitely buy another Accord Coupe once the job situation improves. Lifetime Honda devotee!

The best car I've ever owned
By Wij on 09/24/05 18:53 PM (PDT)

1994 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe

The car has never dissapointed me, or let me down. It is so comfortable, on long drives you dont feel like stopping. The car should have come with wider wheels and more HP for a 2.2 liter. But other than that, the interior and exterior build quality is fantastic. The problem is I would like to buy a newer Accord, but I cant seem to let this go as it seems more sturdy!

Last of a dying breed
By Lee on 07/23/05 12:20 PM (PDT)

1994 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe

This year model Accord is much better built than 1998-2002 body styles. I hope the latest rendition of the Accord goes back to their excellent build quality and premium interior materials. I bought this car used with 60,000 miles and have put over 100,000 (now reads 168,000) miles on it. I have used and abused this poor baby and it still treats me right. It's starting to show some wear and tear with using oil regularly, but what could I expect? Not many flaws with this Japanese masterpiece, other than one faulty oil seal leak. I would probably buy a new one if they are still made this good. Trust me: believe the hype! This is a great vehicle.

Lovin my "new" car!
By 94accord_lover on 07/12/05 14:38 PM (PDT)

1994 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe

This is my first car, and i'm really enjoying it. My uncle was the previous owner, and he treated it like it was his own child. 11 years old and only 71K miles! He has had nothing but good to say about the car and so far neither do I. Never been in shop besides routine fluid and filter changes. The gas mileage has been rather good, averaging 31 mpg, but got 38 mpg (!!!!) on a 120 mile round trip. Love the handling. Everything feels so solid, like it will hold up for another 20 years. Design inside and out don't look like 11 year old design. Looks as modern as it did in 94. Great job, Honda!!

More than met expectations
By Indolawson on 06/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe

I have owned Hondas in the past and currently own two. This '94 Accord is what I expected--enough power, acceptable comfort, good styling, and extremely reliable.

Honda Accord LX Coupe
By me on 09/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe

This car is really fun to drive!!

Honda Accord LX Coupe
By Me on 09/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe

This car is really fun to drive!!