1994 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Where's the quality?
By hondoman45 on 06/20/13 23:33 PM (PDT)

1994 Honda Accord Coupe DX 2dr Coupe

Almost six years ago I wrote a review here that was pretty positive about the Accord. Now, with years of ownership, I can state this isn't a car that can compare with Toyota. It is far inferior as my Accord has needed a head gasket repair, numerous suspension repairs, frequent alignments, electrical gremlins that have plagued it, and it still has issues every couple of months that are costly to fix. I keep thinking it will stop having problems but it just continues on...My four Celicas combined have not had the issues of my one Accord. I take great care of my cars and now question the quality of Honda. This car gets a failing grade.

1994 Accord EX 5sp coupe.
By ejohn1 on 12/17/12 23:34 PM (PST)

1994 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe

Bought my EX 2 door in Feb 2012, it had 38k on it, was garaged and babied at the dealership so it was like new...and 9 months later I still love the thing. Mileage, comfort and ride/handling along with reliability and durability were why I choose this particular year and model and so far, 10k miles or so, the car does not disappoint. I thought it would be too small and slow for a 6'+ 230 lb guy who prefers roomy musclecars but while it's almost too small for me...it's ok even on long trips and the acceleration is'nt too bad either. I put on a set of Continental Pro Contact Eco Plus which gave it a confident feel plus a new stereo head so...I'm happy as hell driving it. I'd buy it again

Awesome Accord
By energysamus on 05/10/11 15:33 PM (PDT)

1994 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe

I absolutely love this car. I received it w/180,000 miles on it and it works great. Being a Honda, what else could you expect?

My best car ever
By reg,s honda on 10/30/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe

I have 210,000 miles. Bought new and has given great service. Paint still good. Replaced radiator, transmission. Changed oil every 5000 miles. Still has original suspension. Air works great. Interior like new. Engine sounds and runs great. Good on tire mileage. I look forward to driving it till it quits.

Good economy choice
By zaum88 on 11/18/08 18:38 PM (PST)

1994 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe

I bought this car as a commuter car. It's essentially a nicely styled economy car. The 4 cylinder VTEC is decent in power (compared to other 4 cylinders from this era), but it's no racecar (as many people like to drive these like one). The interior isn't all that comfortable. The controls are well laid out, with a huge backseat as far as coupes go. The interior benefits from this generation's extra width; I've owned an 89 Accord LX-i in the past and this comes across as quite spacious in comparison. Large trunk, well laid out engine compartment. Good mileage (I get around 28 but I drive mostly highway), fairly reliable. Rusts like crazy so keep the body clean.

One of the best cars ever!
By richard on 05/02/08 23:44 PM (PDT)

1994 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe

I just bought a 94 Accord ex from my Buddy for $600 it came to around $750ish with title fees and whatnot, the car has 188k and runs like it's brand new, I need need to do minor work to make this car purrfect, I order new headers cause 14+ year old headers are rusted and make a funny noise. I just bought new headlights, spark plugs, & a fuel filter one I get those installed I plan on keeping this car running for another 100k

Great car. I love it.and the civic 2
By I Gotta Need 4 Speed on 04/29/08 19:18 PM (PDT)

1994 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe

So I have this car a couple of months ago and that car is great, is fast, is sexy, and everything else. Someone hit it in the front I cry for it, the guy thought that I was injured. But I still have it. I'm going to make it nicer and faster now. Is red I'm going to drop it a couple of inch to the floor... Everyone like my car everywhere I stop people ask me how much I want for it... But too bad is not for sale... LOL....

Good car
By kerry on 12/07/07 23:32 PM (PST)

1994 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe

This is a decent car with very few problems. With 138k miles, I have put on a timing belt, water pump and new seals to prevent sudden oil loss (honda recall item). The window regulator was replaced, too. It gets 28 mpg overall. It has a smooth but sporty ride and is quite fast for an automatic. The paint is oxidized a bit and there are some rust spots. I can depend on this car. It is pretty easy to work on as well. You'll enjoy this car.

Quick and fun to dirve
By Defcon on 11/01/07 19:32 PM (PDT)

1994 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe

There have been no problems. I purchased the car off my neighbor, he was the second owner. He owned it for 3 years now it is my turn to fly around in this little car. I love it. It is quick, and handles great.

I love this car!!
By mgnabors on 10/21/07 20:32 PM (PDT)

1994 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe

Bought this car to get around after postgraduate study abroad and looking for jobs. Great mileage (24 city/34 highway). Looks like new except for a few chips and dings. Have driven all over with no complaints or problems. Will definitely buy another Accord Coupe once the job situation improves. Lifetime Honda devotee!