1994 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
AMAZING
By jdmbaby on 07/30/12 11:10 AM (PDT)

1994 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

I love my honda, i have had it for 6 years, and it now has over 465k miles and only have had to do routine maintenance and minor things, never had a problem. Still runs and drives great has ice cold ac and still shifts and runs just like it did when i got it 6 years ago. I love taking it to the mountains and taking it camping and it has just always been a great family car. I will never trade it in no matter what... i will drive the car till it dies, then just install another motor once it does die, i always recommend Honda! I love my Honda!

1994 Accord - still running strong ...
By lneller on 12/01/11 11:53 AM (PST)

1994 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

I bought a 1994 Accord LX coupe in November 2005. At the time, it had 177,000 miles on it - just getting broken in for a Honda. Had no hesitation about buying it. I kept it for 4 years, until I moved to Hawaii. In the 4 years that I had it, I had little problems. I burned the clutch up (I was new to 5 spds). I got some new brakes. I did have to replace the engine at about 220K (it was about $1000). That was about it. I sold it to my ex-boyfriend, who drove it for 2 more years until selling it. It was still running strong (and will do so for a while). Loved this car!!

360,000 miles, like new
By MrKing on 09/27/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

Great car, purchased 12 years ago, never left me stranded at 360,000 miles. Very comfortable, very reliable, white paint still looks great, interior looks great. Very durable interior materials that really don't show any signs of wear at all, except maybe the floor mats. 5-speed is a must, original clutch after all these miles, shifts perfect. Recently replaced some wear and tear parts, radiator, stereo, ac compressor, timing belt (x2). Other than that it has never broke down, just maintenance. Although odometer stopped working about 3 weeks ago. About to get a new accord coupe, i'll probably cry when i sell her though. Best relationship I've ever had

Can't Touch This
By Jimmy Jet on 07/28/10 22:50 PM (PDT)

1994 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

Best Honda I've ever owned. Great on Gas, fun to drive, As comfortable as my 2002 Accord EX. Great Handling, especially with my new 17" BBS Wheels and V Rated High Performance Tires. I added Direct cold air intake, a hotter thermostat, and High Performance wires and plugs... this car handles Awesome! Everyone asks me to sell it to them; huh, right! Get your own.

Great reliable car
By Mhsf on 11/15/09 08:41 AM (PST)

1994 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

This has been a reliable, comfortable vehicle. Even through tough Minnesota weather--on some of the coldest days--it started right up and ran great. Wonderful car. Would get another just like it in a heartbeat.

It's perfect
By jegolden on 08/06/09 16:27 PM (PDT)

1994 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

94 accord lx 5 speed. You will never need another car again! 32mpg on the regular and I deliver pizzas. 5 speed is a must! I put a cold air intake on and high performance wires and plugs. THAT IS ALL U NEED. Keep good oil in it and be off!

Best car ever!
By stringbender on 01/01/09 03:20 AM (PST)

1994 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

I bought this car from my brother. He bought it from my sister who discards all new cars she buys at 100,000 miles. We snatch them up because there is always life left in them. This car has 220,000 miles and running strong. It has had a radiator and water pump/timing belt changed as well as a wheel cylinder. The motor still purrs like a kitten. The transmission shows a little sign of wear but still runs string and shifts easy. The interior has held up well to my rather large family (I am 6'6" 350 lbs). I love this car.

Love my Honda
By StevenSanAntonio on 06/25/08 11:30 AM (PDT)

1994 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

Only had a few minor repairs as far as the engine is concerned, but nothing major. Almost about to hit 200,000 miles on the odometer, which is equal to about 75,000 miles on most domestic vehicles. This car has proven to better than the 1999 Accord I purchased but ended up selling. It's always great to see another older model Honda on the roads, great advertisement.

great car, couldn't ask for more
By weiland03 on 02/09/07 19:11 PM (PST)

1994 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

bought the car with 140,000 from a good friend. her mom had bought it brand new off the truck in 94, still runs and drives like a new car, tons better than the ford thunderbird it replaced!

still perfect
By 2accords on 11/11/06 10:43 AM (PST)

1994 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

I got my white, LX 5-speed brand new at the age of 16. Twelve years and 335,000 miles later it still runs like the brand new. It has never once let me down or left me stranded. Have had to replace only a few things, only because some parts just have to wear out. Interior shows no signs of wear, the body and paint look brand new (have repainted hood and front bumper). Recently purchased a 2001 S2000 for sunny days, but I kept the Accord as a daily driver. Buying a older, well maintained Accord is a smart purchase for anyone!