Used 1994 Honda Accord LX Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Great car. I love it.and the civic 2
By I Gotta Need 4 Speed

1994 Honda Accord LX 2dr Coupe

So I have this car a couple of months ago and that car is great, is fast, is sexy, and everything else. Someone hit it in the front I cry for it, the guy thought that I was injured. But I still have it. I'm going to make it nicer and faster now. Is red I'm going to drop it a couple of inch to the floor... Everyone like my car everywhere I stop people ask me how much I want for it... But too bad is not for sale... LOL....

radio, transmission, handle, lights. pretty much everything.

suspensions (stock), ECU (unlock the speed in the car), more security i got my sub stolen

Good car
By kerry

1994 Honda Accord LX 2dr Coupe

This is a decent car with very few problems. With 138k miles, I have put on a timing belt, water pump and new seals to prevent sudden oil loss (honda recall item). The window regulator was replaced, too. It gets 28 mpg overall. It has a smooth but sporty ride and is quite fast for an automatic. The paint is oxidized a bit and there are some rust spots. I can depend on this car. It is pretty easy to work on as well. You'll enjoy this car.

Gas mileage, reliability, looks

Better quality paint

I love this car!!
By mgnabors

1994 Honda Accord LX 2dr Coupe

Bought this car to get around after postgraduate study abroad and looking for jobs. Great mileage (24 city/34 highway). Looks like new except for a few chips and dings. Have driven all over with no complaints or problems. Will definitely buy another Accord Coupe once the job situation improves. Lifetime Honda devotee!

Styling, pickup, mileage, transmission.

Tighter suspension and maybe keyless entry.

The best car I've ever owned
By Wij

1994 Honda Accord LX 2dr Coupe

The car has never dissapointed me, or let me down. It is so comfortable, on long drives you dont feel like stopping. The car should have come with wider wheels and more HP for a 2.2 liter. But other than that, the interior and exterior build quality is fantastic. The problem is I would like to buy a newer Accord, but I cant seem to let this go as it seems more sturdy!

Interior space in the coupe. Comfortable and sturdy seats.

More HP, wider stock wheels.

Last of a dying breed
By Lee

1994 Honda Accord LX 2dr Coupe

This year model Accord is much better built than 1998-2002 body styles. I hope the latest rendition of the Accord goes back to their excellent build quality and premium interior materials. I bought this car used with 60,000 miles and have put over 100,000 (now reads 168,000) miles on it. I have used and abused this poor baby and it still treats me right. It's starting to show some wear and tear with using oil regularly, but what could I expect? Not many flaws with this Japanese masterpiece, other than one faulty oil seal leak. I would probably buy a new one if they are still made this good. Trust me: believe the hype! This is a great vehicle.

Great ride quality! Good handling and good gas mileage! Great air conditioning

A little better insulation around window seals and higher gear ratio for highway driving