1994 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Love my Honda!
By Ceres on 11/22/06 13:29 PM (PST)

1994 Honda Accord EX 4dr Wagon

I love this car! It's my second Accord, and it's better than the old '83, which had rust from little driving. Instead of abrupt changes, the Honda body style evolves, so the car doesn't look 12 years old, even parked next to another Accord. I've had absolutely no trouble it. I feel safe and secure in my wagon, and I can haul a washing machine or camp out in the back if I must. The worst thing about this car was my friends' reactions. I sold a sports car for it, and they were stunned I went suburban wagon. That said, they all call when they need to move something or take a long trip! I agree with other writers, it's time for Honda to return this gem to the American market!

MOST RELIABLE CAR
By RICHL on 04/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Honda Accord EX 4dr Wagon

Absolutely incredible reliability. Zero unexpected repairs, only routine maintainance (oil chges,filters,bulbs timing belts, etc.) in over 365,000 miles. Starts better than my wife's new Accord, and drives like the day I bought it; cloth seats show no wear. 2 failures in all this time: cassette player eats tapes so it now holds my CD adapter, and the electric antenna mast needed to be replaced ($25.). I kept it away from local Honda garage which has a reputation for creating problems. This has also been my experience with my daughters '93 Accord which has not been as trouble free (bought used).

Original owner
By Mercer wagon on 02/26/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Honda Accord EX 4dr Wagon

After 150,000 miles, still no major service items or irksome small repairs. Standard transmission makes a real difference in reliability and drivability. Still on first clutch, but it's time. No squeaks, no runs, no drips, no errors. lucky me?

My Wagon Saved My Life
By Ryan83 on 12/19/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Honda Accord EX 4dr Wagon

This is the best car I have ever owned. I am currently looking to buy another as I just totalled my EX Wagon on the highway in a snowstorm. I just purchased the car 6 months ago, had no problems whatsoever, and will definitely buy another one.

Honda EX wagon
By smo615 on 07/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Honda Accord EX 4dr Wagon

I bought my 1994 Accord Wagon used in 1997 with 35,000 miles. I now have 133,700 miles on this trouble free car. The only weak part of Hondas are the brakes. It rides well, has a peppy engine, and looks great. I love the interior. I buy another one tomorrow if Honda would only import a wagon again. (They sell one in Japan and Europe.)

luv my Honda Wagon EX
By paulh on 08/28/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Honda Accord EX 4dr Wagon

After my last repair on our 97 Sable I decided to sell it and get a Honda. My wife has had great reliability on her 98 civic but I found the civic to small for me. I wanted a wagon and a Honda so I bought used a one owner EX wgn w/ 60K miles. My first fuel check showed 29.3 mpg in town ! It is fun to drive, easy to park and the cargo space with the seats down is very large (63 cu ft). I'm glad I bought this car, I enjoy the CD/tape system as well as the moon roof. This car is a "keeper" as I intend to keep it on the road as long as as I can.

My Honda Wagon
By ora rollins on 06/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Honda Accord EX 4dr Wagon

I have had this car for almost one year now and it has never given me any problems. It is very roomy and is great for loading and unloading my kids. The Honda Accord station Wagon is a good vehicle to use for travel it has a very high gas milage and is very spacious. I haven't had to do any work to my honda since I have had it except for normal car wear and tair. They are very dependable and trustworthy cars.