Love my Honda
By SammyDbull8827 on
1993 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe
My wonderful boss who just bought a new Civic EX coupe was sweet enough to pass on his all stock '93 Accord EX Coupe to me for free when he found out I needed a set of wheels. It had only 82,000 miles at the time and in mint conditon with the exception of a dent in the driver's fender. The rear spoiler and alloy wheels really brings out the sporty look of this car. I get a lot of compliments especially from women where ever i go. I even get people asking me if I want to sell her. This car starts up everytime and runs extremely smooth and tight expecially on the highway. Getting 23/27 mpg avg with A/C on. I will not part with her and plan on driving it for another 200,000 + miles. ;-)
Favorite Features
Styling of the EX coupe. Rear spoiler. Alloy wheels. Ice cold A/C. ABS brakes. Folding mirrors. Double wish bone suspension. Handling. Plush velour interior. Rear seat drops down for long items that can be fed thru the trunk. Alarm that goes off reminding you the lights are on when key is taken out.
Suggested Improvements
Wished it had a power tilt sunroof. It only slides back and forth. Stock radio is so so. I replaced the whole entire system with aftermarket. Need a armrest for front and rear passangers. Only driver gets one. Front cup holders in bad spot. It blocks radio when you have a drink in.