1993 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Doesn't get any better
By hondaluvr on 10/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan

My experience with my '93 honda has been nothing less than perfect. I am the original owner and it has proven to be the most reliable, dependable vehicle I have ever owned. My Accord now has $185,000 miles on it and the motor is still going strong. I love it so much it is going to be hard to part with it. I just purchased the 2003 Accord. Go figure, from a 1993 to 2003, if that doesn't say anything I don't know what does.

1993 Accord SE is excellent
By andyb889 on 09/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Accord Sedan SE 4dr Sedan

I love the car. I bought it at 190k miles and it has been running excellent. I guess it will last for another 10 years.

Ode to a great car
By kwhkop on 09/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

I bought this car new in 93 the cruz- contol shorted out and caught the car on fire 9-15-02, it had 280,000 + miles and never gave me 1 problem until its sucide,well the fireman helped as they had to chop the hood off to fight the fire,their dmg is what totaled it..reg oil chg & svc will keep a honda going, I saw a prelude with 850,000 miles on it. I am very sad for my loss.

Good car
By MOPAR on 09/01/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

Great little car. Fun to drive with Honda reliability. Styling isn't great but could be a little more exciting. I love the headlights its like having giant Hella lights on the front

SUPER
By PAM on 08/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

I HAVE HAD A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE WITH THIS CAR. I WOULD RECOMMEND THE CAR TO ANYONE.

First car!
By DEO on 08/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

And I love her! She's really sensitive. You only need to to tap on her and she just goes! With the Ford Taurus we got, you have to really push down to go anywhere. I love the size because it's really easy to handle and I get a great feel of the car. I'm really happy with this Honda.

Love this car
By Daybud on 08/04/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

I just sold my 99 Passat and needed cheap transportation until I find the convertible of my dreams. I bought this one owner car with the original tires (replace yesterday due to rubber rot). What a sweet car, I have people beggin me to sell her to them. It didn't look so great under the car port with two flat tires, dead battery and an inch of dirt but today she looks like a brand new 9 year old car.

Trusted Old Friend
By flagirl1964 on 07/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan

I bought the car new, and was looking for a reliable vehicle. I haven't been disappointed. In the 9 years it has been driven, I can count on one hand the number of times it has refused to go (battery twice and starter once). The interior has held up well, but the paint shows signs of age--hurried along by exposure to weather and a detailer who power buffed the finish. Now the clearcoat is peeling. I've kept up with the preventive maintenance, so at 157,000 miles it is still mechanically sound.

Great car
By Scott W on 07/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Accord Sedan 10th Anniversary 4dr Sedan

Great car inside and out. It has everything you need nothing you don't. I have had the car for almost a month and I have never had any problems. Great 9!!! year old car!

Great Buy
By Darrin Johnson on 06/06/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan

I always like to tell my college friends about my '93 Honda Accord EX purchase. After graduation in '93, many of my friends decided to save a few dollars and buy American. Years later, one by one of the Ford and GM products went to the junk yard or were sold for a few hundred dollars while my investment continued to drive hassle free. Last year, my wife talked me into a Volvo S60 and I sold the Accord EX for an unreal price. As cars go, this was an increadable investment. Not very many car makers can say that they have cars on the road for over 8 years /100,000 miles without a single repair not to mention the resale.