1993 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Awesome Car
By Don Parker on 07/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan

We are the original owners and after 128,000 miles this is by far the best car we have ever owned. We just sold it to a family member and bought a new 2003 Accord. Imagine that!! Being an engineer (read car nut) I have done all preventive maintenance myself and frankly that is all we have needed to do. The car has been extremely reliable. Feels as tight and responsive as when new. Use Mobil1 synthetic, car uses no oil at all.

Best car
By Martha Marquez on 07/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Accord LX 2dr Coupe

I've had my car for three years. I needed a car that was dependeble which this one was. I'm a single female that dosen't have time to take my car in and out of mechanics. I never once took my car because it gave me problems. I believe that Honda makes awesome cars. I plann to purchase another Honda.

Very nice car
By Sub on 07/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Accord SE 4dr Sedan

I've only had this car a short time, but it's fun to drive, quiet, clean, and runs great!

Great Car
By deewayne on 06/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Accord DX 4dr Sedan

A great car for daily commuting or a car to modify.

Good for Teens
By 26 yrs old man on 06/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

I have been driving this car for over 3- 1/2 years. No problem at all except changing the radiator. Very reliable and it's good for high school kids and college students.

140,000 and still going strong!!
By Smokey on 06/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

This is my second accord. I traded in my 1989 too prematurely (it had no problems what-so ever!) but I have not looked back ever since. The car goes and goes...fast! It is very stable on the highway. The engine is still 'peppy'! The best 'people mover' car. I expect to either give it to my son or continue to ride into the sunset! No major repairs, just normal maintainance. I will by another before I die! Smokey

Great car!
By Jeremey on 06/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Accord 10th Anniversary 4dr Sedan

I bought this car just last year and it had 93,000 miles on it. It now has 118,000 miles on it and i have done nothing but the usual maintenance. I am now trying to see it, but only because i am getting a Prelude. These cars are built very well and will last for a long time. I really like the alloy wheels, spoiler, and overall look of the accord. The sound system is actually decent for a 93 car. GREAT CAR!

Honda
By James Johnson on 06/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

very good quality, excellent gas mileage added no oil, then changed oil at 7000 miles.

Serving Me Well
By kmd on 05/31/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan

The easiest purchase I ever made was my Honda EX Accord. It's reputation for being long-lasting sold me before I stepped into the showroom ten years ago. My Honda is approaching 80,000 miles without having any major problems. Several people have asked if I'm ready to sell but I just can't part with a valued friend!

Still Going Strong
By Blix on 05/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

I bought this car used in 1995 to replace my '83 Accord. Take care of these cars and they will last. I have 127k miles on it and it runs as great as the day I bought it. I get 32 MPG on average in the city, about 34 highway.