Used 1993 Honda Accord Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1993 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

1993 Honda Accord Sedan

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Most Helpful|
Pretty good car
By Chris

1993 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

It drives pretty well, I have the 5 speed manual, and it can go, iv done alot of mods to it, and tons more to come, and very easy to customize. New H22a engine on the way too. WOOHOO!

Favorite Features

Customizability, drivability.

Suggested Improvements

Spyder body kit. Projector Headlight, Altezza tailights, new black leather seats, new pedals, diamond aluminum in place of the carpet, Dynamat the whole car for sound proofing, inprove sound system, Head unit, componet speakers with 6 1/2" speakers and 2-12 inch sub woofers, match everything black.

251,000k and running!
By Brian

1993 Honda Accord Sedan 10th Anniversary 4dr Sedan

I drive to work 80 miles round trip 5 days a week and the car has 251,000 miles and still running strong, need I say more!

Favorite Features

reliability, interior is great for an older car, mpg is great for an older vehicle. I actually like the exterior of this car.

Suggested Improvements

lessen road noise

Pros
By aloysius

1993 Honda Accord Sedan 10th Anniversary 4dr Sedan

Bought this car new for my wife. (and me too) traded in 1988 century. Bummer. Have had wonderful luck with it. Expensive to recharge A/C but worth. Thinking of trading in for 2005 Odyssey. Seating kinda low making getting out uncomfortable. Engine purrs like a kitten.

Favorite Features

Holds its value.

Suggested Improvements

More comfortable seating.

Best Car I Ever Had
By Mike

1993 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan

This car ran like it was new when it was 16 years old with 190k miles. Its life was cut short by an accident, but I loved this car. Many cars (even newer ones) make noises or everything just seems flimsy, but this car ran and felt great. I chose not to buy a Honda again because I believe they have actually become overrated. I loved this car, but the prices for cars like this have become outrageous in the past few years. It was a great car, not a magical car that never will die or require maintenance.

Favorite Features

Reliability Feel of the drive Features where great for a car this old

Suggested Improvements

None

Perhaps my best Accord!
By thafh

1993 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan

I just posted yesterday, but I still have more things to say! I drove my 93 EX today and noticed that it just might be better than the 99 EX-L I owned in the early 2000s! My 93 may not be as big and comfortable, but it's definitely on par with that 99!! The 5 speed brings all 142 horses to life and the styling still holds up today! I have a factory cd player in there and the factory speakers still thump! I know the car is nearly 20 years old, but next to this car and the legend, name another 18-20 year old car that looks this good... Exactly.

Favorite Features

Manual transmission; Styling

Suggested Improvements

If you own an automatic, you know what I mean; AC compressors; CV joints; Wheel Well rust