1993 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
My
By Freehold Jimmy on 10/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

I bought my Accord with 19,000 miles on it a year and a half old. Since then I've put on 157,000 over nine years of trouble free ownership. Nothing has needed replacement on this vehicle other than normal wear and tear (muffler, brake pads). Biggest tips: Mobile 1 synthetic evern 4k, and cross drilled front rotors. For some reason the rotors extend the life of the pads while giving the predicted benefit of enhanced stopping power.

Excellent Vehicle
By yoho711 on 10/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

My 1993 Honda Accord 4Dr LX Sedan is a perfect vehicle to drive. Japanese cars will always dominate other vehicles. This Accord has a perfect engine, transmission, performance, and etc. I recommend this vehicle to other car buyers out there.

Ok, did nickle & dime us a bit
By Mike823 on 10/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan

Got this 5spd from my wife when she went mini-van for the kids. I sold my auto trans 1992 Accord. This one has been a good car, except for two major repairs. We had to do the AC 2 seasons ago for a few thousand, brakes once, and a new radiator (blew out on me and almost left me stranded). Other than that, pretty reliable and durable car. At 122K still on original timing belt!

1993 Honda Accord SE
By siera326 on 10/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Accord SE 2dr Coupe

Love my car. I've never had any problems except with the power windows and the lighter socket.

Great Automobile
By the bullet on 09/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Accord 10th Anniversary 4dr Sedan

I've always loved the timeless styling of this generation of Accords. It also is the perfect size IMO (new cars are getting way too big). Amazingly, even with 87k miles, my black 10th Anniversary Edition Accord's automatic transmission shifts almost as smooth as my 2000 Camry XLE V6. My Accord's ride is a harsher than my Camry, but the Accord is much more "fun" to the drive.

Best car you'll ever own
By j573 on 09/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

I rescued my 1993 LX after a friend of mine was about to let her go to a dealership trade in. That was 15k miles ago, at 155k. I'm up to 170k now, and have loved every minute. I've had a few easy fixes (main fuel relay, rubber trim, valve adjustments, etc), but no way can I complain. Especially not with 37mpg on the highway, a decent ride, and fair enough handling for a front drive sedan.

best car ever
By tlccar1 on 08/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Accord EX 4dr Wagon

I love my 1993 Accord wagon! It is the best car I have ever owned - in fact, we love it so much we went out and bought a 2003 EX sedan!! It rides and handles great and is simply a joy to drive and own.

Runs like a clock
By simmons195 on 08/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Accord LX 2dr Coupe

This has been the greatest car that I have ever owned! I have owned it for 3.5 years and I have never had to change the breaks (I down shift). It has never left me sit. The only two problems I have had are the power antenna mast, and the drivers side power window gets stuck sometimes. Thats all! No mechanical problems at all. I had to replace the exaust from the cat back, but that will happen with any car. But It's treated me very well.

I love my Honda!
By Sheri Johnson on 08/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Accord SE 4dr Sedan

I've owned this car for 9 years & love it. It has never left me stranded & loks as good today as it did when I bought it many years ago.

Great car
By Stromson on 07/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

Bought this car last summer and its been sweet. Fuel economy is pretty good and its rather zippy for such an old car with low horsepower and torque. I've had no problems except with a broken door-handle but that was there when we bought it. I'm planning to upgrade the exaust and intake very shortly to give it a little more boost. Planning on having this car for a long time. (It only has 74000 miles on it).