1993 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews 6

1993 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
i love this car
By m davis on 03/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

in seven years we did not have a single problem with our accord. nothing broke, just had routine maintenence, oil changes and a tune-up at 120,000. still looks good, feels good, and drives good.

Why should I buy a new one?
By knoxtenor on 02/21/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe

The '93 EX Coupe (6 cyl manual 5 spd) was the closest thing to a new car I've ever owned. It was also by far the hottest, coolest car I've ever owned. I bought it in '95 w/ about 28K miles, it, and at 146K, it's still so amazingly reliable and fuel-effecient that I can't bear parting with it just because I want something modern and stylish with less wear-and-tear.

Love my coupe
By johndoemd on 02/05/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Honda Accord SE 2dr Coupe

I've owned Nissans, Toyota, & a Mazda and this car is the only one still standing. I just reached 200,000 miles and I look forward to seeing 300,000.

Trust My Car
By peteyweed on 01/30/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

I bought my car brand new with 7 miles on it in March 1993, now 11 years later and 205,000 miles, it still has as much power as it did the day the day I bought it. I have not had any problem with the engine in any way, except the manufacturer defect of the distributor (which was recalled). We do maintain it, with regular tune-ups and oil changes every 3 thousand miles. The only thing we have done, (aside from interior, mostly cosmetic problems) is regular maintenance with only 1 battery and of course tires.

love but it leaks...a lot!
By zipcody on 01/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

i've spent very little money to maintain this great car and it has been very reliable and fun.

Honda for Life! ! !
By Mack Hibbard on 12/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe

Great car to own and drive. My two sister's had one right after college and they are just upgrading to brand new Honda's and love driving them each day. Being a used Honda, I still haven't found a thing I don't like yet. It's better than my Grand Am.

93HondaLX
By zdriver on 12/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Honda Accord LX 2dr Coupe

It doesn't seem to want to wear out. It maintains its good looks inside and out. It's one of the prettiest Hondas ever made. The mechanics are second to none.

A great car
By hat on 12/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan

I am now selling my 1993 Honda Accord because, with our kids gone, we have one car too many... but I part with it with great regret. Mileage is good, and it has had no major mechanical problems. Very, very reliable. I have never kept a car with 131,000 miles, but this one drives as good as ever.

Accord
By locord on 11/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe

This is the best car that I have ever owned. I like it so much that I am having a hard time getting rid of it, even though it has now been replaced twice.

Good ol' Honda
By Jendawn on 11/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Honda Accord LX 2dr Coupe

I bought my Honda used 5 years ago and it still runs great! I have 133,000 miles on it and last year when I got it smogged, the guy said it smogged like a new car. Change that oil every 3,500 and this car will last forever. Just be careful that when you change the timing belt, have those little cheap oil pan seals replaced at the same time or you'll be sorry. Great car.