1993 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews 11

1993 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Ode to a great car
By kwhkop on 09/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

I bought this car new in 93 the cruz- contol shorted out and caught the car on fire 9-15-02, it had 280,000 + miles and never gave me 1 problem until its sucide,well the fireman helped as they had to chop the hood off to fight the fire,their dmg is what totaled it..reg oil chg & svc will keep a honda going, I saw a prelude with 850,000 miles on it. I am very sad for my loss.

Good car
By MOPAR on 09/01/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

Great little car. Fun to drive with Honda reliability. Styling isn't great but could be a little more exciting. I love the headlights its like having giant Hella lights on the front

SUPER
By PAM on 08/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

I HAVE HAD A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE WITH THIS CAR. I WOULD RECOMMEND THE CAR TO ANYONE.

First car!
By DEO on 08/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

And I love her! She's really sensitive. You only need to to tap on her and she just goes! With the Ford Taurus we got, you have to really push down to go anywhere. I love the size because it's really easy to handle and I get a great feel of the car. I'm really happy with this Honda.

Love this car
By Daybud on 08/04/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

I just sold my 99 Passat and needed cheap transportation until I find the convertible of my dreams. I bought this one owner car with the original tires (replace yesterday due to rubber rot). What a sweet car, I have people beggin me to sell her to them. It didn't look so great under the car port with two flat tires, dead battery and an inch of dirt but today she looks like a brand new 9 year old car.

Trusted Old Friend
By flagirl1964 on 07/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan

I bought the car new, and was looking for a reliable vehicle. I haven't been disappointed. In the 9 years it has been driven, I can count on one hand the number of times it has refused to go (battery twice and starter once). The interior has held up well, but the paint shows signs of age--hurried along by exposure to weather and a detailer who power buffed the finish. Now the clearcoat is peeling. I've kept up with the preventive maintenance, so at 157,000 miles it is still mechanically sound.

Great car
By Scott W on 07/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Accord 10th Anniversary 4dr Sedan

Great car inside and out. It has everything you need nothing you don't. I have had the car for almost a month and I have never had any problems. Great 9!!! year old car!

Great Buy
By Darrin Johnson on 06/06/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan

I always like to tell my college friends about my '93 Honda Accord EX purchase. After graduation in '93, many of my friends decided to save a few dollars and buy American. Years later, one by one of the Ford and GM products went to the junk yard or were sold for a few hundred dollars while my investment continued to drive hassle free. Last year, my wife talked me into a Volvo S60 and I sold the Accord EX for an unreal price. As cars go, this was an increadable investment. Not very many car makers can say that they have cars on the road for over 8 years /100,000 miles without a single repair not to mention the resale.

Just keeps ticking
By Scubagirl on 05/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Accord LX 4dr Wagon

I bought my 93 Honda because I wanted a reliable used car. It hasn't let me down. It now has 109,000 My prior Accord (89) I had sold to a friend, who drove it 210,000 miles before sending it to "car heaven." Even after a fender bender three years ago, I haven't had any problems. I would recommend it as a trustworthy vehicle with great gas mileage.

Reliable Car
By Jirkman on 05/06/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Accord SE 4dr Sedan

I've had my "top of the line" Honda (Accord SE) for about half year. I purchased it with 125K and it's been allright. I had to replace front suspention springs and struts, but other than that, it's very reliable car. I also enjoy the gas mileage on the highways. It's significantly worse in town though! I'd recomend the Accord to all of you who want relatively cheap but reliable car that will last :-)