1993 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
93 Accord SE
By Turk on 10/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Accord SE 2dr Coupe

Without a doubt, my '93 Accord SE has been the most reliable car I have ever owned.

Great Car!
By HonDaLuVeR on 10/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan

I love this car! Looks good, runs smooth, good mileage... Ive had the car for about 6 months now and Ive had people making me offers for more than what I paid for her. I see a LOT of 3rd and 4th gen accords on the road where I live so I know she'll probably last a while. The factory stereo and speakers dont sound too hot but once you put a nice system in there she's perfect.

Great car!
By Honda lover on 10/22/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Accord 10th Anniversary 4dr Sedan

Bought a 93 Accord SE sedan in April, 2002 with 90K miles on it. It now has 101K and rides and looks great! And the resale value is unreal. Think hard before you buy another American car! This one should last a long time.

Still running
By Terr0rt0telc0 on 10/22/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Accord LX 2dr Coupe

Overall good experience with this car I bought it at 50000 miles and i have it now up to 130000. I went through 3 starters hhhmmm oh well still have another problem now but it is ok. This would have cost me more if I had not done all the work myself alot more. Good handeling except for the strut towers going bad mainly the right starts making bed spring noises. another possible thing brakes can go out the bolt that is on the box that has the brake fluid not the one under the hood bolt can come out a bit and the fluid bleeds everywhere then fun bleed the brakes time.

Best OLD car I've ever owned!
By cheeze_head on 10/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Accord SE 4dr Sedan

I bought this 6 year-old from a dealership back in 1999 w/ 43K miles on it. Now, it's at 85K. Got a great deal with my 91 Accord EX trade-in. Ever since, I just love the car. Got all the features that most cars today don't have as standard...e.g. leather, Bose, dual airbags, ABS, moonroof, CD- changer, etc...Had no mechanical problems except the "MAIN RELAY --> NO START" problem. But I fixed that. Gives great gas mileage on the freeway, performs well, especially with strut- bar. I still think this is Honda's best built car.

Great Factory Stereo , Great 1st Car!!!
By Chad C on 10/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan

I bought the car in Plano, TX of April 2001. I bought it off this guy who said a customer of his had abandoned it. 1993 Accord EX Sedan, Black w/ Beige Leather, Sunroof, Factory Alarm, Factory Alloys, Factory AM/FM/CD/Cass Stereo. When I bought the car, the radio had to be programmed because the battery had been disconnected. So for about 8 months, i used nothing but the CD player, and it has just recently began to skip and deteriorate. Oh well, it has a very, very nice sound system for factory speckers. The leather on the door panels is slowly coming loose, showing the original beige cloth in the door insert.

A Pleasure To Own
By rinkwide on 10/14/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Accord LX 4dr Wagon

I'm not looking forward to selling this car. I have so many great memories in it and it's been so reliable that to me it's priceless.

Doesn't get any better
By hondaluvr on 10/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan

My experience with my '93 honda has been nothing less than perfect. I am the original owner and it has proven to be the most reliable, dependable vehicle I have ever owned. My Accord now has $185,000 miles on it and the motor is still going strong. I love it so much it is going to be hard to part with it. I just purchased the 2003 Accord. Go figure, from a 1993 to 2003, if that doesn't say anything I don't know what does.

113,000 and Still Kick'n Butt!!!!!!!
By GOKB on 09/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe

Great car, actually the best I have ever owned. Will never buy a domestic vehicle again. Only general mantinance required. New clutch at 98,000. Good pep with the 5 speed. Still drives very close to when it was new. Mine was made in Japan. Awaiting the new 2003 Coupe, thinking about trading if the price is right. I will not be gouged just because it is a new design. I will be glad to keep this one for an other year or more. Hope the Hondas made here in the USA are as good as my current model.

1993 Accord SE is excellent
By andyb889 on 09/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Accord SE 4dr Sedan

I love the car. I bought it at 190k miles and it has been running excellent. I guess it will last for another 10 years.