Used 1993 Honda Accord LX Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1993 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Great Car
By Georgia

1993 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

I bought this car at the end of 2002 with 92,000 miles on it. It was an extremely reliable car. I drive round trip 72 miles a day to work. I always said I would drive it till it died. It was a great car for the last 8 years and I just traded it in on a 2007 EX-L Accord. My '93 had 232,000 miles on it and still going. Had begun to replace things over the last few years - but that was to be expected. Got 180,000 miles out of the original clutch! AC / Heat still worked. Great, dependable car. One of the reasons I traded it, was the newer Accords are roomier and my kids are growing up and needing more leg room. I hated to see my '93 Accord go, but so far I love the 2007 as well.

Manual - lots of get up and go, Gas Mileage

Myhonda
By SDB

1993 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

I have my accord for 3 yrs.now. I not had to do much other than normal maint. I've had problems with the fuel pump relay and front-end susp. All in all pretty good car in 2010 I went on a 5 state trip @ 15 hr.drive with no problems

The engine has good take off power

none

Happy
By John Hutzell

1993 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

My Honda has 190,000 miles and still going strong. I had to replace the entire front end and 3rd gear just went out, but I believe this was from lack of care from the previous owner. I'm getting around 36 mpg on the highway. This car takes a licking and keeps on ticking

Love the 5 speed

Accord is #1
By doofus

1993 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

I've had my Accord since I bought it new in 1993. It is ultra-reliable. I've replaced only tires, brakes, and exhaust in 15 years of ownership. I plan to sell it in the next month or so. Having bought the car for $13,000 and considering it's resale value of about $2000 there is no better value in the automotive industry. Can't wait to get my hands on the 2009!

Mileage 25-30 MPH Reliability

Lumbar support

Pretty good car
By Chris

1993 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

It drives pretty well, I have the 5 speed manual, and it can go, iv done alot of mods to it, and tons more to come, and very easy to customize. New H22a engine on the way too. WOOHOO!

Customizability, drivability.

Spyder body kit. Projector Headlight, Altezza tailights, new black leather seats, new pedals, diamond aluminum in place of the carpet, Dynamat the whole car for sound proofing, inprove sound system, Head unit, componet speakers with 6 1/2" speakers and 2-12 inch sub woofers, match everything black.