Used 1993 Honda Accord 10th Anniversary Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1993 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

One of the best cars money can buy.
By Luke

1993 Honda Accord Sedan 10th Anniversary 4dr Sedan

The 1993 Accord is one of the most reliable cars ever built. My dad bought it for my sister to drive when she turned 16 five years ago and it was in mint condition. Sadly, she didn't appreciate the car or how nice it was, and trashed it a bit. Had a few minor wrecks in it too. After 22 years of life and about 5 different accidents, the Accord is as strong today as it was when it rolled off the line. Still cranks up immediately no matter the weather, and will get you where you need to go without a problem. There has been a few replacement parts it has needed, but I attribute that to the accidents it's been through. You can't find a better car for your money, I love mine and plan on having it on the road on her 50th birthday.

251,000k and running!
By Brian

1993 Honda Accord Sedan 10th Anniversary 4dr Sedan

I drive to work 80 miles round trip 5 days a week and the car has 251,000 miles and still running strong, need I say more!

reliability, interior is great for an older car, mpg is great for an older vehicle. I actually like the exterior of this car.

lessen road noise

Had to say goodbye, so sad
By Ruchy

1993 Honda Accord Sedan 10th Anniversary 4dr Sedan

This was my husband's car, well on 12/18/09 a budget rental truck slammed into the pass. side. She had 209k and NO signs of breakage coming soon. We drove away straight as an arrow, but it would cost more to fix, believe me we thought about it. THIS IS THE MOST RELIABLE CAR EVER!! I personally own a 91 accord wagon, had it for 12 yrs. she always starts, I have the oldest car at work, but it always gets me there. We were planning on giving it to our 15 yr. old son, nothing more important then knowing your child has a reliable car to get them home. But we decided to part it out and say good bye to the work horse. Definitely will always own Hondas.

Reliability, sleek look, low maintenance.

pereira
By pereira

1993 Honda Accord Sedan 10th Anniversary 4dr Sedan

I simply love driving it especially the five speed one, I love the way it shifts. It's a lot of fun. I have one that used to be automatic but I changed the transmission to a five speed one.

I love the body line on the ninety tree ones. I'll bet anybody that if Honda makes a newer Honda imitating that body style, and using the new technologies to make it better, Honda will make a lot of money out of it.

I suggest Honda to drop a twin cam motor, leather seats, navigation systems, and high performance suspension

My "new" car
By 1993 10th Anniversar

1993 Honda Accord Sedan 10th Anniversary 4dr Sedan

I still call my 1993 Honda Accord my new car. I do love it, but I don't like the whistling from the windows if I go more than 30 mph. Otherwise, I love my Honda and I will buy another. I love the style, the large front window and the large back window. No cars compete with that so far. Otherwise, I love my car.

The design is my favorite. I like the square type with very large windows and a very small blind spot.

Larger rear-view mirror. Air noise from window. Way to raise the driver seat. Flashing light if brake is on. Warning bell if lights are left on. Easier access to clean between front seats. Floor vent to send more air into car. More space between back rear light in window to be cleaned behind.

• SUV