1993 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Absolutel "bulletproof"
By Richy from Nisky on 06/21/10 13:50 PM (PDT)

1993 Honda Accord LX 4dr Wagon

I purchased my 1993 Accord LX wagon used in 1996 with 40,000 miles on the odometer. Now, 14 years later it is still running strong with 321,000 miles on it. Other than the usual rust over the rear wheel wells, my only other problem has been a leaking rear main seal, which leaks about a quart every 2500 miles. I run four snow tires on it during the winter and it has never gotten stuck. Alas, when I found out that Honda was not re-introducing the Accord wagon (they gave us the Crosstour instead), I opted to buy a CR- V as a replacement vehicle. This wagon has been absolutely bulletproof, and I hate to get rid of it. Best car I have ever owned.

A Pleasure To Own
By rinkwide on 10/14/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Accord LX 4dr Wagon

I'm not looking forward to selling this car. I have so many great memories in it and it's been so reliable that to me it's priceless.

Just keeps ticking
By Scubagirl on 05/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Accord LX 4dr Wagon

I bought my 93 Honda because I wanted a reliable used car. It hasn't let me down. It now has 109,000 My prior Accord (89) I had sold to a friend, who drove it 210,000 miles before sending it to "car heaven." Even after a fender bender three years ago, I haven't had any problems. I would recommend it as a trustworthy vehicle with great gas mileage.