1992 Honda Accord Consumer Review: Cute Little Tank

1992 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

EX Coupe (2.2L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Cute Little Tank
By nurse607 on

1992 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe

I got this car as a beater for 1500 dollars in 2004. I've since put over 50,000 miles on it, and had only one mechanical problem that wasn't directly attributable to the infamous New York State snow rust. This thing has treated me so well, I've gotten 5 times my money out of it in under 4 years. I never bought a foreign car until this one, and I'm never buying anything but a Honda again. Every car I've had, which were all American pieces of garbage, had so many problems and were built terribly. This car, and Honda in general, are made FOR the people, FOR the long run. This vehicle is no joke, and is no exception to that rule. I got lucky and got one with all the options&it's over 200k miles!

loaded interior, smooth motor sunroof.. peppy engine. This car still looks and runs really well after 200 thousand miles. It's no race car, but will lay down some serious rubber when you really step on it. Definitely an unexpected trait!

turning radius... rust resistance... better radio antenna design (extended antenna will snap off with trunk lid open/close! But seriously, that is IT. This car is otherwise perfect and unstoppable!