1992 Honda Accord Consumer Review: ILuvMyHondaAccord

1992 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Review

ILuvMyHondaAccord
By Frankie on

1992 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan

It was love at first sight! I just couldn't resist the timeless, elegant styling plus, everyones knows the repretation a Honda Accord has. I knew I spotted a winner and had to get this car before someone else did. This is my second Honda and both I bought used. My 1987 Civic served me well for 14 years,(1990-2004) however I wanted to move up to an Accord. I remember the test drive like it was yesterday. The ride was tight and smooth like a brand new car and the interior looked new clean and in excellent condition. I could tell who ever owned this car kept it in great shape. I wasn't concerned about buying a used Honda 10 model years old because I know Hondas are built to last!

Room! The rear seats unlock for extra space and is easy to use. The sunroof is great epecially in the summer!

I wish the wheel lug-nut covers had locks to prevent theft. I've already had 4 taken off my car, they come off so easily. I have rust on the rear wheel base on both sides. The rear seat release is great, however the openning is restrictive.