1992 Honda Accord Consumer Review: I love my Honda

1992 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Review

I love my Honda
By Sandra on

1992 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

I have had my Honda for almost 5 yrs. It was the best investment that I ever made truly. It was my third car to have owned and I was kind of nervous picking it out at a tote the note used car lot. It had 123k when I bought it. it now has 210K. This car is perfect. I do virtually nothing to it, aside from general maintenance, and it still runs and handles very well. 5 yrs from now, when I am ready to retire it and save it as a starter car for my girls, I will be buying another Honda. If Honda had a middle and last name. it would be durability and reliability. When I bought this car, the guy asked what I was looking for, and I told him a car that had four doors and drove. It's all that+ more

Favorite Features

The body style of the 92 is awesome. The engine is still going. It is fun to drive, the steering is great, it is very woman friendly and needs little outside of general maintenance.

Suggested Improvements

The transmission sensors should be as good of quality as the rest of the car. Something is wrong with the wiring. But very minor, and still I will always drive a Honda. Nothing else compares.