1992 Honda Accord Consumer Review: Great Dependable Cat

1992 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

Great Dependable Cat
By 92HondaEX on

1992 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe

I bought a new 92 Honda Accord EX 2DR coupe in Mar 1993 and traded in a 1985 Honda Accord. This has been a great car and very dependable. During the first 100,000 miles I had no problems what so ever. I did all the scheduled maintenance and changed the oil regularly using Mobil 1 Synthetic. Always tried to use genuine Honda parts. Recently had to replace the radiator and the clutch after 143000 miles. I bought a 2004 Acura TL last year but could not get myself to trade in the Honda, so I kept it. I still use the Honda to drive to work and whenever the weather is bad. Change the timing belt every 60,000 miles and the car will last. This is a super car!

Dependability. Exterior design. Ability to maneuver in traffic. Very economical.

Definitely should have replaced the factory radio a long time ago. Later Honda Accords have a lot more horsepower so they did improve it.