Used 1992 Honda Accord Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1992 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

My First Honda is 13 Years Old already!
By Rose

1992 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan

I decided to purchase a Honda Accord used recently. It was the best decision I made in a car ever. The interior looks great. The maintenance on the car by the previous owners has lead me to believe that anyone who owns a Honda has a deep respect for it. It's a great car whether it's 13 years old or 13 minutes old.

Favorite Features

Sunroof.

Suggested Improvements

None it's a 1992. It's like a fine wine.

Honda
By Bob

1992 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

This car has given us many great miles, but the transmission is wearing out. At 13 years old, this car could use new struts, tie-rod ends, and shocks.

My rockin' Honda!
By Nick

1992 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan

This car is great! I love hondas. my mom has an accord wagon and my dad has a civic. they both love them. This car is perfect. it runs great. it starts up like it was brand new, and its really fun to drive. I couldn't ask for more!

Favorite Features

I like the stance of the accord. it gives you an aggressive presence on the road. Sunroof. I love my arm rest too!

Suggested Improvements

better headlights. (mine could just be getting old) easier acces to inside the dashboard. (i had a hard time putting in my CD player.)

Good Value, Great Reliability
By R. Hunt

1992 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

In 13 years of ownership, I had no significant mechanical repairs on this car. With normally scheduled oil, filter, and coolant change, the only non preventive work on the car was muffler and brake work. Although winter salt took its toll on mufflers and brake rotors, I never had a speck of rust on the body. The car started and operated reliably in all extremes of weather.

Favorite Features

5-speed transmission.

Best Car Ive ever had,Ill never sell it.
By fredweddle

1992 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan

Well, I bought this car with low miles (87,200) from an elderly woman, the car ran great, was garaged its entire life, and looked like new inside and out. I did spend money on maintenance, totalling $2400 alone, and had originally purchased for $1600, so $4000 isnt bad for a car thats impeccable, hasnt been mistreaded, and still has alot of life left in it. I sold it a few months after I bought it because I was desperate for money. I recently got a call from the woman the purchased it from me asking me if I would like to purchase it back from her. I did!!! I did'nt want to sell it to begin with, but as the saying goes: "If you love something, let it go, if it comes back it was yours..."

Favorite Features

Design, Power, features, ABS, Sunroof, MPG, I average 28 city / 37 Highway!!!

Suggested Improvements

Improved power windows. Rustproof the body if you get one...