Used 1992 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1992 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

MOST RELIABLE
By J Cruz

1992 Honda Accord LX 4dr Wagon

This car is very reliable. I went from a newer car to the 1992 Honda Accord and it was a very smart choice. I drive a lot and this car takes a beating in the HOT Florida weather. After driving it all day this car feels same way, never sluggish and no rough idle, runs like a true champ.

Reliablilty and trunk room

Remake them

Great Car
By Marilyn

1992 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan

I like the car a lot, it's easy to drive and has worked almost perfectly for all 14 years I have had it.

It has great pick-up.

Exterior physical look can be improved.

Been a GREAT car so far!
By of1accord

1992 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

This car has been a fabulous car from the day we got it! Honestly, this car has not given us one minute of trouble. We are a family of four (2 elementary age children) and it serves us well. Highway fuel mileage could be a bit better than the ~28 - 29 mpg but hey we do not have any car payments and repair costs have thus far been nill. If you are looking for one very dependable car and you find one of these that does not have any rust and the interior is nice, I'd say go for it even tho it might have 150 - 200K miles on it! If you are mechanically inclined (like me) they aren't that hard to work on either. Just do routine maintenance (i.e. oil changes) and it will treat you good!

Low and wide stance. Smooth running engine.

Can't think of any that would apply as most have been addressed in the newer models

I couldn't ask for a better first car!!!
By Krys Wilson

1992 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

When I was told that my first car was going to be a '92 Honda Accord, I wasn't thrilled at all. I didn't really know much about Hondas. Now, I wouldn't trade my Honda for the world especially with the price of gas, my Honda is very fuel efficient, it's not too big or too small. I have only had one major problem, I needed a transmission. I wasn't able to get one right away but my Honda still drove like a dream, just had to shift the gears myself. I have had sooo many offers to sell my Honda but I would never even if I buy a newer car. To say my Honda is 14 years old, I have less problems than any of my friends that have newer cars. Bottom line Honda has a customer for life. Honda Forever!

Great car!
By colslaw87

1992 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe

I bought my 1992 EX coupe roughly 2 years ago from a private dealer. Since then I have fell in love with the car. It is a blast to drive and gas milage is decent. I highly recommend the EX Accord as a first car for any teen or new driver!

Fun to drive, sunroof, great quality.

All honda's rust above the rear wheel and tend to leak in the trunk.