1992 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Best Car Ive ever had,Ill never sell it.
By fredweddle on 11/25/04 09:57 AM (PST)

1992 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan

Well, I bought this car with low miles (87,200) from an elderly woman, the car ran great, was garaged its entire life, and looked like new inside and out. I did spend money on maintenance, totalling $2400 alone, and had originally purchased for $1600, so $4000 isnt bad for a car thats impeccable, hasnt been mistreaded, and still has alot of life left in it. I sold it a few months after I bought it because I was desperate for money. I recently got a call from the woman the purchased it from me asking me if I would like to purchase it back from her. I did!!! I did'nt want to sell it to begin with, but as the saying goes: "If you love something, let it go, if it comes back it was yours..."

Best car Honda has ever made!
By hondafan29 on 08/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan

In March 2002, I totalled the '97 Accord I had driven since it was new. It had been a great car, but nowhere near as good as the '93 Accord LX I traded in on it. So, I found a '92 Accord with only 85K miles on it and I love it! This is the best car I've ever owned. My friends give me crap for driving and older car, but I like it better than anything new I've driven. No problems at all, peppy performance, very comfortable and fun to drive.

Best car I ever owned
By Dr. Patti on 07/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan

This is my third Honda, and my favorite. I bought it with 125k and have had only routine maintenance to do on it. I love the visibility and handling, which the newer ones lack. The fuel economy is rare and the 5-spd manual trans lends a feeling of control. We just bought a 1999 Accord EX and it's just not the same. They don't ake 'em like they used to!

Great get around car !
By Chris Kent1 on 07/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan

Great car ! Very reliable. Just make sure timing belt is good and the car will last forever!

Go Honda
By lkp on 06/30/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

has been a wonderful, dependable, reliable car

Been A Great Car
By ryan329 on 06/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

This has been a great car over the years. I have never had to fix anything major on it. The styling still looks good when compared to other sedans at the time. The steering and handling is great. The car could use some more power for passing, but for a four cylinder vehicle it does a good job.

225000 miles and still running strong.
By msyalor on 05/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Honda Accord DX 4dr Sedan

What more can I say. Minimal maintentance, and when you do it can be expensive for parts. Starting to burn a little oil, but original engine, never touched. Replaced starter and radiator, and the basics. No major problems. Still gets good gas mileage. Engine is very strong for a car this old with this many miles. Rides better than my 2001 Civic.

great commuter
By shannwarr on 04/30/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe

I bought this car because I drive 80 miles every day to work and back and didn't want to depreciate my Z71 or Infiniti. The car had 176,000 miles when I bought it. It had some body damage, but ran like a top. The car now has 189,000 miles and still meets smog standard and gets 29 m.p.g. on an automatic. Honda builds an awesome car!!

It will run forever
By MLF_66062 on 04/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Honda Accord LX 2dr Coupe

This car will run forever. I have 235,000 miles on mine. It has some nuiscance items later in its life (oil leak, main relay (causes problems starting the car in hot hot weather), etc.). Overall, though, if you're a frugal person that will stay with a car for a long time, this is the one for you. I have had extremely low maintence costs and have really enjoyed owning this car.

Honda Wagon Review
By dresserd on 04/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Honda Accord LX 4dr Wagon

I cannot say enough good things about this vehicle. You put in the key, turn it, and it always goes. It was perfect for you young family (with dog, A/C in the back for Clipperdog). A bit tight now with teenagers. Incredible realiability, nice styling, still gets 30 mpg highway. Very pleased would buy again.