Used 1992 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1992 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Honda
By Bob

1992 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

This car has given us many great miles, but the transmission is wearing out. At 13 years old, this car could use new struts, tie-rod ends, and shocks.

Great Dependable Cat
By 92HondaEX

1992 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe

I bought a new 92 Honda Accord EX 2DR coupe in Mar 1993 and traded in a 1985 Honda Accord. This has been a great car and very dependable. During the first 100,000 miles I had no problems what so ever. I did all the scheduled maintenance and changed the oil regularly using Mobil 1 Synthetic. Always tried to use genuine Honda parts. Recently had to replace the radiator and the clutch after 143000 miles. I bought a 2004 Acura TL last year but could not get myself to trade in the Honda, so I kept it. I still use the Honda to drive to work and whenever the weather is bad. Change the timing belt every 60,000 miles and the car will last. This is a super car!

Dependability. Exterior design. Ability to maneuver in traffic. Very economical.

Definitely should have replaced the factory radio a long time ago. Later Honda Accords have a lot more horsepower so they did improve it.

My rockin' Honda!
By Nick

1992 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan

This car is great! I love hondas. my mom has an accord wagon and my dad has a civic. they both love them. This car is perfect. it runs great. it starts up like it was brand new, and its really fun to drive. I couldn't ask for more!

I like the stance of the accord. it gives you an aggressive presence on the road. Sunroof. I love my arm rest too!

better headlights. (mine could just be getting old) easier acces to inside the dashboard. (i had a hard time putting in my CD player.)

Fun Car
By tango

1992 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe

This is a very fun car to drive. It ran rough when I bought it through ebay with135K, but since a full tuneup, it has run very nicely. I have had to replace an electric fuel injection part, and much of the A/C. Along with routine stuff (brakes, belts, tires, etc.) it has been a great daily driver for nearly a year. It will need some exhaust work soon.

Sunroof, takes corners well

None --hey its a '92

Good Value, Great Reliability
By R. Hunt

1992 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

In 13 years of ownership, I had no significant mechanical repairs on this car. With normally scheduled oil, filter, and coolant change, the only non preventive work on the car was muffler and brake work. Although winter salt took its toll on mufflers and brake rotors, I never had a speck of rust on the body. The car started and operated reliably in all extremes of weather.

5-speed transmission.