1992 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
'92 Accord
By Brent on 10/22/07 13:58 PM (PDT)

1992 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe

I have been very happy with this car since I purchased it new. Outside of normal maintainence, no problems with it mechanically. Some of the interior pieces haven't held up but overall very happy with the car.

Great Reliability and Mileage
By locke290 on 11/23/06 17:30 PM (PST)

1992 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe

I have had my accord for over a year and it has been extremely reliable. I have had no problems with the car whatsoever and it has almost 200k miles. It gets very good gas mileage, over 30 mpg, which in my opinion is excellent for a 14 year old car. I would recommend the accord to anyone!

Will never leave you stranded.
By mark on 01/19/06 15:51 PM (PST)

1992 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe

If you are looking for one car that will definitely get you where you need to go it is a 4th generation Accord. I bought the car with 230K miles and now have over 285K on the car! I refer to it as Old Faithful if that gives you any idea of it's reliability. Has never left me stranded. I have only put money into it (other than usual wear items) was to replace a main fuel relay (one of the very few common problems these cars had) and replaced a valve cover gasket. Other than that it has been more than amazing. bought it for $1000 and could sell it tomorrow for the same, which I'm certainly not planning on doing. Get the 5 speed, it is more reliable (slightly) and better performance.

It will run forever
By MLF_66062 on 04/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe

This car will run forever. I have 235,000 miles on mine. It has some nuiscance items later in its life (oil leak, main relay (causes problems starting the car in hot hot weather), etc.). Overall, though, if you're a frugal person that will stay with a car for a long time, this is the one for you. I have had extremely low maintence costs and have really enjoyed owning this car.

car in good working condition
By barbara di pinto on 06/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe

this car is in good working condition and has only been serviced by the dealer

No Complaints
By morose on 01/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe

Had this car for 10 years and 160K miles with no problems until it was totaled when rear-ended and pushed into another vehicle . . . plenty of power with manual transmission, even with 4cyl engine . . . comfortable, smooth ride . . . as far as better half is concerned, no new car can replace this one