1992 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Original Owner of 17 years
By Bob on 09/28/08 11:39 AM (PDT)

1992 Honda Accord Coupe DX 2dr Coupe

The vehicle cannot be compared with other for it has been totally reliable in all aspects. This vehicle sat in storage for 3 years while on overseas service and upon turning the key, it was not disconnected during storage, it started right up and the clock on the dash still had the correct time. I did the normal hose and belt replacement along with the timing belt and 60K later she is still running strong. As other reviewers have revealed the quarter panels are very rust prone but if I were to call Honda they would probably consider meeting me 1/2 way on the repairs. Not only is the car reliable the manufacturer has been nothing but helpful with minor to major issues. Great car period!

the last great accord
By johnjapan on 01/27/07 08:21 AM (PST)

1992 Honda Accord Coupe DX 2dr Coupe

my dad bought it new in 92 i bought it in 20001. it is a solid car, drivetrain is excellent. it just turned over 200,000. and i honestly believe i'll get another 200,000 out of it. i change the oil every 3,000 miles try to use castrol the 92 and 93 accords (no power seatbelts) are the last great accords. hondas built after 1994 are becoming too mainstream( too many hondamatics) too upscale and the designs are ugly

My Honda
By Crunch77 on 12/13/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Honda Accord Coupe DX 2dr Coupe

My family bought our '92 Accord DX Coupe new in the fall of '91, and it is still one of the best decisions my family has ever made. Even with 195k miles, it still runs like it has every bit the power it originally had. The engine has absolutely no mechanical problems, and maintenance has only been routine. I've told myself that I can get 400k miles out of it, and I think I can do it. I love this car.

my car
By YLR on 08/05/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

10 years of good driving.Also easy to tow behjind my motor home