1991 Honda Accord Consumer Review: Practically Bulletproof!!!

1991 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Review

Practically Bulletproof!!!
By william621 on

1991 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan

I love this car! I bought this car new late '90 and it's been a daily driver for over 20 years. I put 225,000 miles on it, changed the oil every 5,000 miles and other routine maintainence. I had a few oddball things I had to replace from time to time but nothing horrible. It still has the original clutch! I actually had to buy a muffler a few years back, and I was so use to nothing ever giving out on the car that I kind of resented it! This car never left me on the side of the road and it started every time I turned the key! The seats have no tears, dash is without cracks, electric windows and sunroof still work. Just traded it for a certified pre-owned '07 Accord with 31,000 miles. Rock on!

Ergonomic layout and great styling, crisp excelleration and great torque with a "power zone" between 2500 and 4000 RPM, though it's got great responsiveness throughout the entire range.

No Complaints!