1991 Honda Accord Consumer Review: I'm back Honda

1991 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

LX Coupe (2.2L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

I'm back Honda
By PickHonda on

1991 Honda Accord LX 2dr Coupe

3 yrs ago I sold my Integra and have missed it everyday. I bought a Mazda/Ford 626 and regret it. Since its sat broken for the last yr, I needed something to get me to work and school. I found my Accord for sell for a scamp $900. It had a dented fender and a $100 paint job. It's got over 220k, but that didn't discourage me. It runs like a Honda (like a Swiss watch). Balanced and beautiful. It's not the most powerful, but with the 5spd, it makes it fun. I love the sound of a high revving Honda. I don't like having the same car as everyone else, but there is a reason for that. You don't mess with perfection. I'm not saying Hondas are without fault, but compared to everything else, it almost is.

Everything, even those dumb seatbelts. Great drivetrain, brakes, room, safety, style, gas mileage, a/c, reliabilty, insurance cost, ABSOLUTELY the best car, new or used. Don't let 200+k discourage you from buying one. There cheap and will go forever.

Umh, well since this car is old, I'll suggest personal improvements: Tokico shocks, wider tires, short shifter, intake, exhaust, high rate springs. To those who knock fixing up imports,just drive one for a while. You'll see you don't have to have 400hp to have fun.