First car. Best car.
By 91 accord on
1991 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan
So my 1991 Honda Accord Lx sedan is by far the best car i have driven.Bought it from some family friends with 42k on it. Its a 5 speed (which is very nice) and has power everything, which for a 91 is bulletproof. It's a great car through and through, I drive it probably harder than a should but besides the fact its pretty heavy and FWD its a blast to drive.The 2.2 liter gets up and goes even with passengers. I find this car very comfortable and I'm 6'3" and weigh 200 lbs. All the systems work great, the AC, the power steering, the cruise control. I think ill eventually move on to an s2000 but this car is absolutely the best car for the money. Driving it hard has not given me any issues. Love it.
Favorite Features
2.2 liter puts out 140 hp. suspension is great! VERY low maintenance, 5 speed is a must for me, comfortable, leg room all around, good quality build, and truth be told FUN to drive. Seats 5 people on the way to lunch ;)
Suggested Improvements
With 4-5 people in the car it feels a bit dead as far as steering and acceleration but when your by yourself or with one person its fine. Radio is eh, but it is a 91. Under-steer limits the shenanigans but it is not built for performance.