1991 Honda Accord Consumer Review: Best car I've ever owned!

1991 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

Best car I've ever owned!
By Bonanzagirl on

1991 Honda Accord LX 4dr Wagon

I bought this one-owner car used with 75000 miles on it from the dealership; it looked like new. Now has over 263,000 miles and still going strong! Has one small rust spot in front of both rear wheels, but that's it. The only maintenance it's required (other than oil changes and tires) is new alternator (last year), new distributor cap assembly and timing belts. The A/C finally gave out this summer and will need some work. This car has been SO reliable - it has started EVERY DAY since I've owned it! And it's great in snow. I will drive it until it literally falls apart, so I'll have it for a quite a while longer!

Fun to drive (although I wish it was manual transmission) - very quick and nimble. I use it like a truck - I've hauled many bags of mulch and a few bales of hay in it! Even wood.

bigger cup holders antenna that the driver can control (like on my '87 Honda Accord)