1991 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
BRAVO HONDA!!!
By Usopachat2002 on 04/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan

No wonder I always see 90-93 Accords in the street. My, car was very reliable, fun to drive & it drives like a brand new car. It is the best car ever came from Japan.

into the ground
By drivingintotheground on 03/29/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan

I just logged 200,000 miles. If the body doesn't fall apart, it will go another 200,000. Rust is starting to get it. But this car always works. Change the timing belt and water pump and your good to go. I hope to retire with it in about 20 years

The best car ever
By TheFlash on 03/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan

Great looking and fun to drive

ACCORD WORKHORSE
By BO REGARD on 03/04/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Honda Accord LX 2dr Coupe

My 1991 Honda Accord was purchased off the showroom floor at the dealership. The car has performed beyond my expectations, at 155ooo miles I have never had a breakdown of any kind. The car is still in mint condition, it has been garaged throughout its' years and has been serviced regularly since it was purchased. The Seattle Silver paint looks like the day I bought the car over 13 years ago, additionally the burgundy interior is as nice as a new car. It's still recognized on the street by a regular joe simply for the obvious TLC its owner has provided. Honda made a fine automobile in 1991 with its' Accord line. Bravo !

My Honda
By Kristen01 on 03/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

it was my first car. It hasn't died in any way. Now i'm forced to sell it because i didn't think it would last this long and I want a bigger car to pull horses. It's awesome. Everyone loves it. It's fast, cute, and really reliable.

good mileage
By geys on 02/21/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Honda Accord SE 4dr Sedan

i actually like this car we bought for our daughter in college more than our 2002 honda accord se..wish i had looked for an older one before i purchased new.

Impressive!!
By Honda_fond on 02/21/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Honda Accord LX 2dr Coupe

I bought this used (110K) vehicle for my college bound son several years ago. He recently returned it to me with 170K miles as he succumbed to a new vehicle attraction. I replaced the alternator and a rear strut that was rattling and I am driving it daily about 100 miles. I'm averaging 32 MPH and it is as tight and peppy as one half its age. First auto I've owned in 62 years that I've felt safe in driving these distances with the miles that are on it. It will be my work ride until I retire, I hope. Just don't overlook the timing belt!!!

Accords Are The Best
By Honda Rules on 02/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan

i own a 1991 honda accord. i feel that these accords are by far the most reliable cars on the face of the planet. down to the car...these accords arent the smoothest shifting cars in the world with the automatic tranny...but the engines are second to none. honda has always had what it takes do dominate the 4-cyl scene. the only complaint i have about my accord is the fact that my door handle trim breaks to easy as i have been through 6. anyone who wants to have a inexpensive reliable safe (****driver/*****Passenger) car the accord is the one to get.

excellent overall car
By deathbytech on 01/14/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Honda Accord EX 4dr Wagon

I've had this car alittle under 2 months and I love it. I bought it used at 152000 but the previous owners kept it in very good shape. It's extremely driver friendly and very stylish. The stock stereo that came with it was lacking but technology has advanced much with this feature. I got a nicer deck for it and the stock speakers aren't bad. I plan on getting aftermarket speakers as well. Overall, this is an excellent car with lots of space for hauling equipment (I'm a drummer) and unbelievable gas mileage.

The End of my Accord
By doughenning on 01/11/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

This weekend, I put my 91 Accord to sleep. I will be selling or donating after 169K miles. Too many things had to be fixed to keep driving. Axels, tires, Timing Belt, Brakes, Steering fluid, Rear lights, speed sensor etc. All told around 3K. Loved my car but time to go. Bought another used car.