1990 Honda Accord Consumer Review: LoveMyHonda!

1990 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

LoveMyHonda!
By Gladi B Oughtahonda on

1990 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan

I never owned a Honda until 1991; I bought a 1990 w/15000 miles. I've never kept a car this long nor have I ever experienced such reliability and worry free ownership. I keep the oil changed and everything maintained and today it still rides and drives great! Most would not consider my 4 dr Accord an exciting car since it is a 4 cyl/auto. However, it is exciting to save all the money in repairs and gas prices and it's excitng to be able to save for the next car while still enjoying the one you have. It's no slug on the road either: it has more pick up than many 6 cyl I've driven. I'm no pokey driver! Even the air doesn't bog it down.

Great pick up with great gas mileage (28 in town w/air and 32+ on highway); Love my sun roof; The large front windshield that lets you see everything so well; the complete fold down rear seat into the trunk is a life saver for me since I don't own a truck.

Needs a better stereo system and speakers. This model was notorious for not lasting like the rest of the car.