Fantastic automobile!
By BamaFlum on
1990 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan
My wife bought this car brand new and I inherited it. It now has 136k and I love it! Fit and finish are top notch. We've replaced the CV boots, the clutch cylinders, rotors, and done routine maintenance to keep it going. I'm going to replace the shocks and springs next and hopefully it will take me another 136k. All three of my kids fit in the back (albeit snug!). For a car that is 15 years old, it is great. If my wife would let me and we had the money, I would drop in an JDM h22a (Prelude engine) and that would solve the power issue! Great car and highly recommended for a used car, especially for a teenager's first car.
Favorite Features
Fanatastic clutch, handling is very good, gas mileage, good torque at the low range, nice size car (not too big and not too small), reliability.
Suggested Improvements
Some interior finish elements are peelings (hey it is 15 years old!), high end power could be better (Japanese and Europeans got a better engine in their Accords), power antenna broke a long time ago, power windows are really slow, and tail lights let in water (going to replace those this month).