1990 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Peaceful Easy Feeling
By grainbelt on 07/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan

My 1990 Accord EX has been everything I hoped and more. As a college student needing reliable transportation, I have been very pleased with the Honda. The only repair I have made was a $9 battery terminal cable that corroded away to nothing. The body is rusting, mainly over the rear fenders where they all do. I am a demanding driver, and the Accord has been an entertaining ride for over a year. My only complaint is the lack of passing power with the A/C on.

Great Car
By MAC16 on 07/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Honda Accord Sedan DX 4dr Sedan

Great car. Lasts a long time. We got it in 92 and i am still waiting for it to brake down so we can get a newer model. Safe, reliable. Great air- conditioning and heating system. Comfortable.

You have to love this car!!
By j aams on 06/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan

Great car.Very reliable.Great second car.

I'll be sad to trade it in...
By shamrock on 05/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

My 1990 Accord LX was my first car, bought right after college. It's been very reliable for 10 of its 12 years...unfortunately, I rear-ended someone 2 years ago, and its had some problems since then. Now I'm looking for a new Accord or Civic, but I know I'll be a bit depressed to see it go.

Nell's Honda
By Janelle on 04/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan

Outstanding performanc. Reliable with recommended maintenance. Body style remains competitive with later model design.Garaged for twelve years helps with the lustre of finish.

Great Car
By M111 on 03/26/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan

Great car. Had it for six years and about 60,000 mi. Mostly maintenance and few repairs. Car runs perfectly and all components work in and out. Basically like new with 140k miles on it. Have no fear of reliability problems yet. Don't hesitate to buy one if in the used market for a coupe or sedan right now in a low price range. Value, reliability and sheer pleasure are to be had for your $$.

clean
By garfield on 03/24/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan

its a really good reliable car. its comfortable and really good fuel efficiant.

Totally dependable
By joeZ on 03/06/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Honda Accord Sedan DX 4dr Sedan

This is my 1st Honda. During the last 12 years, with minimum maintenance and almost no repairs, the car helps me getting around with an ease. Never had to worry about car trouble on long trips. Great peace of mind. I especially like the steering and handling of the Accord, very nimble. The car is still running strong and the engine hasn't lost any power, feels it can go on for another 10 years. Honda sold me on its dependability.