1990 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Great car!!
By Jessfly57 on 06/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan

This car was an excellent choice for me. Being 14 years old it was very reliable and I will always drive a Honda. I have had 8 so far and will continue driving them for the reliability of the car. Thanks!!

reliable
By HSwihart4 on 05/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Honda Accord DX 4dr Sedan

I've had this car for almost 6 years. I love it; very dependable & reliable. It doesn't even look or perform like it's almost 15 years old. I will definetely be buying another Honda in the near future!

dependable
By mackjohn1 on 02/14/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Honda Accord DX 4dr Sedan

I bought this car with 140000 miles on it and it is still going strong. I am sold on thr great quality and dependability. Will buy another without a second thought.

90 Honda Accord EX
By Haha on 01/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan

It is a very reliable car that I ever have. It is never gives me any major problems. It will run forever if you take care of it.

285K and still running
By ReaRea on 01/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

I purchased my 90 Honda in May 1993 as the second owner with 55K. I must say this has been the best car that I have ever purchased. I was in the military and have lived in various states and traveled from each state back to Georgia and this car have not given me a minutes problem. All of the original parts are still on the car except the radiator... I must say, if they keep building honda's with good quality like this......I will be a honda driver for life

Get one!!
By Yes! Honda on 01/18/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan

I bought this car for work, traveling a mere 20 miles roundtrip each day. What a delight. Everything works on it (air, cruise, speakers, radio, cassette, pw, pl, etc.) and it has 175,000 miles. I replaced the timing belt and springs/struts. It gives me confidence when I here that familiar Honda starter each morning. This thing will go at least another 100k as the engine and transmission are very strong. No more American cars for me. I will probably move to a newer car this year, maybe a '92 or '93. Maintain these cars well and they will go forever.

Trust Honda !
By cccc on 12/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

Bought a '90 Honda Accord in 2000 with approx. 66000 miles on it. Have it since the last 3-4 years now (approx. 101000 miles on odometer now). The car has an excellent build quality, is roomy and extremely reliable. With just a little regular maintenance like oil change, waxing, cleaning & vacuuming, it has given me the joy of owning an almost new and very reliable car. In every relationship, there has to be equality in giving. In this particular relationship, the car has given me a lot more - I simply love my Honda! I don't have anything negative to say - just a lot of positives - my experience tells me you'll never go wrong with Honda.

Best Car I ever owned
By ookman on 12/16/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

Had this car for 14 years - still drives and feels like new. Its never let me down. Starts easily in the coldest weather (-30C).

Love My Honda
By dmoney on 11/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Honda Accord DX 4dr Sedan

This Honda was my first car. I have always heard that Honda's are dependable, but now I know for myself. People who have brand new cars say that my car is to fancy, it just says money.

220k and still shiny
By nanj on 11/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan

Bought used w/ 100k on it for $6k, thought I'd own it a year or 2 max, have had it for 7 yrs, only left me stranded once when dist died, good car, good seats, handles well, paint shiny, past year has been busy, speed/O2 sensors, dist/coil, oil pan seal, door latch($!), sway bushings, i maintain it per book, ac orig(was recharged/ no leaks found), trans ok, engine ok, for the miles I cant complain about the repairs, I was due, axles replaced at 150k, good car cruises at 85 no problem