Used 1990 Honda Accord DX Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1990 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Miss my Honda!
By got2bekylee

1990 Honda Accord Sedan DX 4dr Sedan

I was so sad when i had to get rid of my Honda. The only downside is my A/C didn't work when i got it in 08'. Which didn't bother me too much. I only got rid of it because i had a baby and needed something a little bigger and cooler for the summer. I would still have it if i could afford to insure multiple cars. It ran better than my 03' Saturn and my 99' Kia. The gas mileage is also a huge plus with this car. It would be a great first car or just something for work and/or school. I would highly recommend this little old car.

I loved everything about this car apart from the A/C not working.

Wish they would have put cup holders in there and some kind of improvement on the A/C. (could have also been the owner before me)

1990 Honda Civic DX
By Jeffersbug

1990 Honda Accord Sedan DX 4dr Sedan

I bought my 1990 Accord DX used in 2008. It seemed like a great deal considering it only had 68K. Only serious problem is I need to add a quart of oil every 300 miles. I've been to three mechanics and nobody can seem to find the cause. Been able to drive it 16,000 miles already without the problem getting worse. Other than that it runs great. The trunk does leak when it rains.

Cup holder. More trunk space.

Best car
By Hondafan24

1990 Honda Accord Sedan DX 4dr Sedan

I bought my Honda brand new after getting out of high school with 12 miles. it now has 496,000 miles on it and when my son starts driving in a month it will be his. Great car original engine.

Reliable.. reliable.

None, great car, still looks good.

still love this car after 17 years
By Jean H

1990 Honda Accord Sedan DX 4dr Sedan

great car.I bought a 2007 Honda Accord yesterday and it breaks my heart to part with this car. I might keep it on the road for the winter. This car is a one owner and it still has most original parts.

reliable
By HSwihart4

1990 Honda Accord Sedan DX 4dr Sedan

I've had this car for almost 6 years. I love it; very dependable & reliable. It doesn't even look or perform like it's almost 15 years old. I will definetely be buying another Honda in the near future!