1990 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Miss my Honda!
By got2bekylee on 04/06/13 07:02 AM (PDT)

1990 Honda Accord Sedan DX 4dr Sedan

I was so sad when i had to get rid of my Honda. The only downside is my A/C didn't work when i got it in 08'. Which didn't bother me too much. I only got rid of it because i had a baby and needed something a little bigger and cooler for the summer. I would still have it if i could afford to insure multiple cars. It ran better than my 03' Saturn and my 99' Kia. The gas mileage is also a huge plus with this car. It would be a great first car or just something for work and/or school. I would highly recommend this little old car.

1990 Honda Civic DX
By Jeffersbug on 07/27/09 13:00 PM (PDT)

1990 Honda Accord Sedan DX 4dr Sedan

I bought my 1990 Accord DX used in 2008. It seemed like a great deal considering it only had 68K. Only serious problem is I need to add a quart of oil every 300 miles. I've been to three mechanics and nobody can seem to find the cause. Been able to drive it 16,000 miles already without the problem getting worse. Other than that it runs great. The trunk does leak when it rains.

Best car
By Hondafan24 on 04/03/07 19:40 PM (PDT)

1990 Honda Accord Sedan DX 4dr Sedan

I bought my Honda brand new after getting out of high school with 12 miles. it now has 496,000 miles on it and when my son starts driving in a month it will be his. Great car original engine.

still love this car after 17 years
By Jean H on 11/18/06 08:55 AM (PST)

1990 Honda Accord Sedan DX 4dr Sedan

great car.I bought a 2007 Honda Accord yesterday and it breaks my heart to part with this car. I might keep it on the road for the winter. This car is a one owner and it still has most original parts.

reliable
By HSwihart4 on 05/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Honda Accord Sedan DX 4dr Sedan

I've had this car for almost 6 years. I love it; very dependable & reliable. It doesn't even look or perform like it's almost 15 years old. I will definetely be buying another Honda in the near future!

dependable
By mackjohn1 on 02/14/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Honda Accord Sedan DX 4dr Sedan

I bought this car with 140000 miles on it and it is still going strong. I am sold on thr great quality and dependability. Will buy another without a second thought.

Love My Honda
By dmoney on 11/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Honda Accord Sedan DX 4dr Sedan

This Honda was my first car. I have always heard that Honda's are dependable, but now I know for myself. People who have brand new cars say that my car is to fancy, it just says money.

Great Car 175000 miles and still countin
By apollo1010 on 01/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Honda Accord Sedan DX 4dr Sedan

One of the best cars I have ever bought.Great to drive. Good road holding. Goo gas mileage. Very low maintainence cost. Only the brakes hads to be changed quite frequently - used to live in the hills of WV. Will buy it again without a doubt.

Great Car
By mackjohn on 11/06/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Honda Accord Sedan DX 4dr Sedan

212000 Miles and counting. No Mojor problems. Still in great condition.

236000 miles later
By jstanton on 08/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Honda Accord Sedan DX 4dr Sedan

Always started. Corners with the best. Over 230000 miles and still going.