Everything good but rear windshield
By hondafan888 on
2014 Honda Accord Hybrid EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
I am happy for what I picked especially the mpg about average over 44 mpg for my first tank of gas. For all Accord hybrid: Please pay attention to your rear windshield, Have you see any object or image of waviness, curving around like you are in a steamy hot desert???? My Honda service manager, advisor all seems happen only on Hybrid. Honda won't do nothing if you all don't complaint it. I can't see ant straight line behind me!!!!!
Favorite Features
all the tech. stuff
Suggested Improvements
put a better brand & quality of windshield
By newhopian
on 06/12/14 11:55 AM (PDT)

I have no issues with and see no defects in the rear window on my Accord Hybrid.

By hondafan888
on 06/18/14 21:13 PM (PDT)

American Honda already order to replace the rear windshield for my Hybrid. Hopefully those new windshield are good since the service manger look at another 2 brand new Hybrids had a same bad windshield issue. I hope my replacement will be good tomorrow. May be 1 of those big shipment of windshield by Pilkington factory has defect.....let me see what 's going on tomorrow and I will update it.

By hondadj
on 08/04/14 09:26 AM (PDT)

Hey Hondafan, Just picked up my hybrid early last week. I didn't really pay attention to the window until I had already signed for the vehicle. Well on the way home I noticed the rear window being wavy. Googled it and found your complaint. How did you get honda to cover this? What dealership did the replacement?

By hondafan888
on 06/25/14 13:13 PM (PDT)

American Honda sent 2 pieces of rear windshields for me to choose from, I picked 1 of the best to installed in by dealer's body shop. Still not 100% no distorted but a lot better than the original one. Don't know is the glass quality or the angle on the new Hybrid, all these service manager & advisor agree have a problem with it but no solution or reason for it.....