2011 Honda Accord Crosstour Consumer Review: Surprisingly good

2011 Honda Accord Crosstour - Consumer Review

Surprisingly good
By rcr5 on

2011 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I had originally planned to buy a CRV but I also drove the Crosstour and was surprised at how nice the car is because it has not received very good ratings from the various industry reviewers. I find it to be comfortable, very smooth, extremely quiet on the highway, and reasonably economical to drive; I have been getting 27-28 MPG in mixed city and highway driving. Many of the reviewer criticisms have related to styling and appearance and those are of course individual choices but to me the car looks very much like a 4DR version of the Accord coupe and I have received many admiring comments about the appearance.

Extremely quiet on the highway, excellent sound system, plenty of power and reasonable gas mileage.

The turning radius could be improved; it is three feet larger than the turning radius on the regular Accord sedan. It is not a problem, however; the car is still easy to handle in crowded parking lots.