2011 Honda Accord Crosstour Consumer Review: I love this car!

2011 Honda Accord Crosstour - Consumer Review

I love this car!
By rudycantfail on

2011 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I've bought a lot of new cars, but I haven't ever been as excited about one as this. It feels like a much more expensive car. It's fast, quiet, luxurious, head-turning - I could go on and on! I enjoy my drive to work so much now that I actually wish it were longer. I shopped this car against the similarly equipped Subaru Outback (ltd w/moonroof) for a long time, but I think that the value is much better on the Honda Crosstour - it really feels like a lot of car for the money. EX-L/4WD MSRP is about $35k, but I had two quotes for less than $30k. Shop around and get competing price quotes from dealers.

AWD, Bluetooth, iPod interface, luxury interior, huge cargo area, compliments from everyone who sees it! People I talk to on the Bluetooth tell me I sound even clearer than when I'm using the handset.

Poor rear visibility takes some getting used to. A backup camera with a screen in the rearview mirror would be a great option on non-Nav. equipped models. Not all phones suppport downloading contacts via Bluetooth. Without nav. you may have to enter your contacts one-by-one into the car's phonebook. It would be nice if you could use the USB port to share contact info from your phone like navigation equipped models. Or you could just get the navigation, which would solve both of my suggestions!