2011 Honda Accord Crosstour Consumer Review: Buy one!

2011 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback - Consumer Review

2011 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback

Buy one!
By artstarlaura on

2011 Honda Accord Crosstour EX 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I was considering Accord, Lexus RX, or BMW 3 series. I painstakingly checked reviews on all these cars, still not thinking of the Crosstour because I planned to buy a used car as I've always done. Then I realized I could afford a new CT, and from the test drive I loved it! Not to mention it was the best reviewed of all the cars I checked. It is so quiet I almost forget I'm driving it, but if I want to accelerate and feel the power it's there. Perfect cabin size IMO- we have three small dogs, go on regular roadtrips, and carry around photo gear.
This car couldn't be better for our lifestyle. Stylish, comfortable, practical to own, and just plain cool. Great value and feels luxurious!

Style, handling, cabin size, fold down back seats, hidden trunk.

Black cloth is fuzzy and soft so it attracts lint. Would like to see it repel lint if possible! Stereo ok- cd's sound great but aux iPod plugged in directly not so great. Plan to install Boston Acoustics speakers and see if that helps. Rear visibility not great due to crossbar on hatch. Minor issues for how great this car is overall!

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review