2011 Honda Accord Crosstour 3.5L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - An Excellent, Albeit Quirky, CUV.

2011 Honda Accord Crosstour - Consumer Review

An Excellent, Albeit Quirky, CUV. Love it!
By eagleyes on

2011 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The quirkiness of this vehicle is also its beauty. I love the styling, from the first one I saw over a year ago. I have had my Crosstour for a bit over one month and can truly say this was a great choice to replace my Volvo XC90. Certainly there is not as much interior cargo space as a traditional SUV, but I don't need that much space for my needs. I wanted something different and yet felt more like driving a car than a truck. The comfort is excellent; engine very quiet with enough response; fit and finish excellent. Not in the same class as the BMW X6 or others in the ultra-premium category, but this really fits the bill for me. Love it so far!

Favorite Features

Styling, ride, overall comfort, cargo space, back seat leg room is fantastic, quietness, very smooth engine.

Suggested Improvements

There are times the VCM engine design gives some vibrations. Almost all vehicles in this class offer instant mpg, average mpg and miles to empty in the computer cluster; Honda does not.