Used 2011 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Honda Accord-crosstour - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord Crosstour model:

HONDA'S BEST KEPT SECRET
By lugbolt1

2011 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Honda has really missed the boat on promoting the crosstour. It has been classed with the Toyota Venza and Subaru, but unless you really need the few extra cubic feet of cargo, there is no comparison. This is the nicest road trip vehicle I have ever purchased including 3 bmw's and 2 cadillacs. Trip right out of the box to Florida from Pa and got 28 Mpg and an incredible ride and this is 4wd. If word really got out on this car there wouldn't be any on the lot. Also $34,920 list price went down to $29,900 plus sales tx and title! We decided to look at this car initially because our son's 2009 Accord V6 Coupe has been such an incredible car.

Favorite Features

Ride,mpg,style in black, good room for rear passengers,good cargo space,rear seats flip down flat for lots of cargo space,great stereo

Suggested Improvements

More 12 volt outlets

Bananas for my Crosstour
By okgolfher

2011 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I am from a family of Honda owners but this is by far my favorite. I previously owned a Toyota Highlander which was great but it was still an SUV. In my Crosstour I have the luxury of being sporty but still having the height and room of an SUV. Love it even though it was on the top 10 ugliest cars.

Favorite Features

Nav system and sporty feel

Suggested Improvements

Split window in hatchback

Beautiful car
By quilter113

This is my first Honda and I'm impressed. This car is gorgeous, and fun to drive, and we are getting 29mpg right off the bat. The fit and finish is exceptional. I drove the caddy srx and the Venza. The srx was a no go for me, and the Venza was $6,000 more comparibly equipped. Plus the Venza interior was simply horrible - the salesman put me in a 4 cylinder to get me anywhere near the price. It's a nice car til you look at the crosstour. Numbers don't lie. This is a fab car for the $$$$ My husband says "Why didn't I get one?" lol.

Favorite Features

It's gorgeous - did I tell you that? It's a Honda, so the fit and finish is perfection. The interior is gorgeous. It's lovely to drive. The quality is equal to the Mercedes, Lexus, BMW we've had. Can you tell I love it?

Suggested Improvements

Automatic hatch opener would be nice.

Cross Tour- Accord on Steroids!!
By shoes4

2011 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Just picked up our 2011 CT EXL, after test driving (3) Subaru's, Legacy, Forester, Outback EXL- which was the best of those three Sub's. Stopped at our local Honda Dealer and took out the CT EXL- Everything about the CT blows the Subaru's away..Fit, finish, ride, all Honda quality.. Owning a Honda is like money in the bank.. they have the highest resale value of any car.. why? because Honda makes one of the best cars in the industry. period.. The CT is a joy to drive, we are looking forward to a long relationship with the our CT. They cost a bit more, but you get what you pay for... Keep up the good work Honda!!

Favorite Features

Fit, finish, ride, power..

Suggested Improvements

nothing comes to mind..

THE PERFECT CAR !!!
By dagerous

2011 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love this car it drives sooo smooth !