2011 Honda Accord Crosstour - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord Crosstour model:
HONDA'S BEST KEPT SECRET
By lugbolt1 on 04/06/11 16:40 PM (PDT)

2011 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Honda has really missed the boat on promoting the crosstour. It has been classed with the Toyota Venza and Subaru, but unless you really need the few extra cubic feet of cargo, there is no comparison. This is the nicest road trip vehicle I have ever purchased including 3 bmw's and 2 cadillacs. Trip right out of the box to Florida from Pa and got 28 Mpg and an incredible ride and this is 4wd. If word really got out on this car there wouldn't be any on the lot. Also $34,920 list price went down to $29,900 plus sales tx and title! We decided to look at this car initially because our son's 2009 Accord V6 Coupe has been such an incredible car.

Bananas for my Crosstour
By okgolfher on 04/01/11 13:00 PM (PDT)

2011 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I am from a family of Honda owners but this is by far my favorite. I previously owned a Toyota Highlander which was great but it was still an SUV. In my Crosstour I have the luxury of being sporty but still having the height and room of an SUV. Love it even though it was on the top 10 ugliest cars.

Beautiful car
By quilter113 on 03/24/11 15:44 PM (PDT)

2011 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is my first Honda and I'm impressed. This car is gorgeous, and fun to drive, and we are getting 29mpg right off the bat. The fit and finish is exceptional. I drove the caddy srx and the Venza. The srx was a no go for me, and the Venza was $6,000 more comparibly equipped. Plus the Venza interior was simply horrible - the salesman put me in a 4 cylinder to get me anywhere near the price. It's a nice car til you look at the crosstour. Numbers don't lie. This is a fab car for the $$$$ My husband says "Why didn't I get one?" lol.

Cross Tour- Accord on Steroids!!
By shoes4 on 03/21/11 08:05 AM (PDT)

2011 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Just picked up our 2011 CT EXL, after test driving (3) Subaru's, Legacy, Forester, Outback EXL- which was the best of those three Sub's. Stopped at our local Honda Dealer and took out the CT EXL- Everything about the CT blows the Subaru's away..Fit, finish, ride, all Honda quality.. Owning a Honda is like money in the bank.. they have the highest resale value of any car.. why? because Honda makes one of the best cars in the industry. period.. The CT is a joy to drive, we are looking forward to a long relationship with the our CT. They cost a bit more, but you get what you pay for... Keep up the good work Honda!!

THE PERFECT CAR !!!
By dagerous on 03/16/11 13:18 PM (PDT)

2011 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love this car it drives sooo smooth !

Buy one!
By artstarlaura on 03/12/11 18:50 PM (PST)

2011 Honda Accord Crosstour EX 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I was considering Accord, Lexus RX, or BMW 3 series. I painstakingly checked reviews on all these cars, still not thinking of the Crosstour because I planned to buy a used car as I've always done. Then I realized I could afford a new CT, and from the test drive I loved it! Not to mention it was the best reviewed of all the cars I checked. It is so quiet I almost forget I'm driving it, but if I want to accelerate and feel the power it's there. Perfect cabin size IMO- we have three small dogs, go on regular roadtrips, and carry around photo gear. This car couldn't be better for our lifestyle. Stylish, comfortable, practical to own, and just plain cool. Great value and feels luxurious!

I love this car!
By rudycantfail on 02/19/11 06:51 AM (PST)

2011 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I've bought a lot of new cars, but I haven't ever been as excited about one as this. It feels like a much more expensive car. It's fast, quiet, luxurious, head-turning - I could go on and on! I enjoy my drive to work so much now that I actually wish it were longer. I shopped this car against the similarly equipped Subaru Outback (ltd w/moonroof) for a long time, but I think that the value is much better on the Honda Crosstour - it really feels like a lot of car for the money. EX-L/4WD MSRP is about $35k, but I had two quotes for less than $30k. Shop around and get competing price quotes from dealers.

road noise
By dummy1234 on 02/10/11 16:58 PM (PST)

2011 Honda Accord Crosstour EX 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

the crosstour base ex with 17 inch wheels had quite a bit of road noise on I-95 at speed. otherwise best driving crossover i've driven.

I love this car!
By monicrown on 02/07/11 12:48 PM (PST)

2011 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is a great vehicle! I'm very proud to drive my Crosstour! It looks unique and turns head. It's a great combination between sporty and luxury!!

Surprisingly good
By rcr5 on 01/15/11 07:18 AM (PST)

2011 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I had originally planned to buy a CRV but I also drove the Crosstour and was surprised at how nice the car is because it has not received very good ratings from the various industry reviewers. I find it to be comfortable, very smooth, extremely quiet on the highway, and reasonably economical to drive; I have been getting 27-28 MPG in mixed city and highway driving. Many of the reviewer criticisms have related to styling and appearance and those are of course individual choices but to me the car looks very much like a 4DR version of the Accord coupe and I have received many admiring comments about the appearance.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Honda Accord Crosstour in VA is:

$127 per month*