Used 2011 Honda Accord Crosstour Consumer Reviews - 24 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Honda Accord Crosstour

View reviews for a specific Accord Crosstour model:

Just a fabulous vehicle
By blackham

2011 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We purchased the crosstour after looking at many other vehicles.
It has been a delight to drive and worth every penny.
It handles like a ver expensive vehicle with plenty of power and manouverability.
I like the look of the vehicle and would higly recommend it to everyone.

We live in a mountain valley in central utah and the all wheel drive will be a super safe way to get around during the winter months.

I enjoy the responsiveness of the vehicle. I also enjoy the technology. There is no vehicle I have ever driven that is more enjoyable to drive at any price. I look forward to owning this vehicle for a very long time. Wow what a car.

I have no recommendations for improvement. I like all aspects of the vehicle. Some say it is not the most attractive look. I disagree.... Others say the storage space is limited when comparing it to other crossovers. I wouldn't compare it to those type of vehicles. It is a sedan with more space than any in that category.

Great Value
By wfcress

2011 Honda Accord Crosstour EX 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Just traded in my 2009 Accord EX-L for a 2011 Crosstour EX.
The way the used car market for used Hondas, we were able to get out of our 3 year lease a year early with no problem.

We traded for a simple reason.
With 2 sedans (our other car is a Civic SI) we had limited ability to carry things like a new TV or grill.
We needed something with greater utility, but did not want an SUV.
This car is perfect!

It is smoother and quieter than the Accord sedan, but drives just as well.
Similar gas mileage.
It sits just a bit higher, which my wife particularly likes.
This is a great car.
I would recommend it highly!

Power, ride, handling, and utility.

Slightly ungainly when viewed from the back. One more speed for the transmission.

Great car, but...
By rjs666

2011 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Traded my 2006 Lexus RX 400h hybrid for this 2010 Crosstour, and getting same 23 MPG milage.
Wife has 2003 Accord, so all the controls are the same.
Comfortable ride, with minor back pain on long trips.
Good room for driver and 4 passengers.
Noisey but good pickup when entering highway.
Fit and finish has some problems, as does "trunk" space.
Blind spots, especially out rear window problematic.

Design, accessible controls, space

Blindspots major issue

New Crosstour reasons for buying
By skunkape

2011 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This will be wife's car.We wanted something that was easy to enter and exit, rode smooth and had an easy access for loading groceries etc. My wife carries several large plastic containers for work and arts and craft supplies. We both have bad backs and I am 6'2" and find it painful to get in and out of most cars.
We considered a Honda Coupe for my wife but it is smaller inside than it appears. We did not want an SUV or truck like vehicle. The Crosstour fills our needs very well and is very comfortable and roomy. Everyone thinks it is very expensive when they see the Ivory leather interior. It's an Accord so it will be very reliable.

-Ease of entry & exit -Comfortable seats -Comfortable ride -Easy to load height -Very quiet inside -Accord reliability -Plenty of HP -Smooth transmission -Excellent fit and finish -Beautiful leather seats -Dual seat and mirror memories -Excellent head and fog lights

-Needs a back up camera* *We had one installed that shows monitor in rear-view mirror. A big improvement

Happy in Melbourne
By captwest

2011 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Waited 3 mos. to write the review in case of problems and there are none. Crosstour styling is fine with me and it rides great and the interior is extremely comfortable. Traded in the hybrid Insight and my back does not hurt anymore on long trips. Car is heavy, but does not drive like a truck, handles very nicely and has above average acceleration. MPG city has been around 20, highway about 26.

Comfort of interior leather seats, overall styling and cargo room. Very quiet and little road or wind noise.

Definitely need back up camera without buying the navigation option. Would like turning lights on side mirrors.