2011 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord Crosstour model:
Love, love, LOVE this car!!!!
By southernchick on 09/18/11 20:32 PM (PDT)

2011 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

You have to see this car in person to see how gorgeous it really is, inside and out. Kudos to the designers for thinking outside of the box and designing a sleek, good looking "crossover" vehicle. The inside fit and finish is luxurious, gorgeous leather, burled wood trim. The controls are simple, easy to read and use. The entire cabin is very spacious, including the back seats - super comfortable and plenty of leg room. The drive is so quiet and ultra smooth - like driving on glass.

New Crosstour reasons for buying
By skunkape on 06/08/11 21:35 PM (PDT)

2011 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This will be wife's car.We wanted something that was easy to enter and exit, rode smooth and had an easy access for loading groceries etc. My wife carries several large plastic containers for work and arts and craft supplies. We both have bad backs and I am 6'2" and find it painful to get in and out of most cars. We considered a Honda Coupe for my wife but it is smaller inside than it appears. We did not want an SUV or truck like vehicle. The Crosstour fills our needs very well and is very comfortable and roomy. Everyone thinks it is very expensive when they see the Ivory leather interior. It's an Accord so it will be very reliable.

Happy in Melbourne
By captwest on 05/19/11 10:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Waited 3 mos. to write the review in case of problems and there are none. Crosstour styling is fine with me and it rides great and the interior is extremely comfortable. Traded in the hybrid Insight and my back does not hurt anymore on long trips. Car is heavy, but does not drive like a truck, handles very nicely and has above average acceleration. MPG city has been around 20, highway about 26.

Crosstour in Palm Beach
By b_k_m on 04/27/11 18:53 PM (PDT)

2011 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The decision to acquire a Crosstour was a big one for me. We were coming off a lease on a 2008 Odyssey EX-L. I was initially looking at a Volvo XC 70 wagon, BMW X6 and Lexus RX 330 (we own a Lexus ES 330). While the Lexus did afford us greater luxury and the Volvo did net more of a car feel, we went Crosstour. Simply put, we managed to laser in on value, ride (little higher than a car), performance and functionality. The Crosstour cleared the others by a mile particularly on price and reliability.

Surprisingly good
By rcr5 on 01/15/11 07:18 AM (PST)

2011 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I had originally planned to buy a CRV but I also drove the Crosstour and was surprised at how nice the car is because it has not received very good ratings from the various industry reviewers. I find it to be comfortable, very smooth, extremely quiet on the highway, and reasonably economical to drive; I have been getting 27-28 MPG in mixed city and highway driving. Many of the reviewer criticisms have related to styling and appearance and those are of course individual choices but to me the car looks very much like a 4DR version of the Accord coupe and I have received many admiring comments about the appearance.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback in NJ is:

$242 per month*